JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Selection List.
In pursuance of Notification No.056-BOPEE of 2022 dated 16-09-2022, the Board conducted a physical round of counseling of eligible candidates who had applied for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course 2022 on 19-09-2022 to 20-09-2022 at BOPEE Office, Srinagar/ Jammu simultaneously. The candidates who participated in the said counseling and have been allotted seat / Colleges as per their merit-cum preferences are hereby provisionally selected for admission to the said Course in various Private colleges of Union Territory of J&K as per Annexure “A” to this notification which is available on the website of the Board www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
The candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges/Institutions w.e.f. 23-09-2022 to 30-09-2022 (upto 03.00 PM) along with the following documents:
- All Marks Card of GNM Course
- Registration Certificate issued by JK Paramedical Council.
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth certificate (10th class)
- Medical fitness certificate,
- Any other certificates/documents as required by the College authorities.
The Heads of the Colleges/ Institutions are advised to furnish the shortfall, if any, to the Board through e-mail [email protected] / [email protected]/[email protected] on the 30th of September-2022 (up to 05.00 PM) positively.
The candidates are advised to report to the allotted Colleges/Institutions up to 30th September-2022 positively and in case any candidate fails to join his/her allotted seat(s)/College shall not be eligible to participate in the second up-gradation/ allotment round of counseling under any circumstances.
- The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be canceled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false or fabricated, and action, as warranted under Law, shall be initiated against such candidates.
- The reservation to various reserved categories including the sports category is applicable in government-runcolleges/institutions only and not in private colleges/institutions.
- The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in e-Information Brochure/ Notifications/Notices issued by the Board from time to time.
Tele/Fax: 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647 (Srinagar): 0191-2479371, 2470102 (Jammu)
Email: [email protected] / coejak bopee gmail.com /[email protected]
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.