JKBOPEE Provisional Selection List Paramedical courses.
JKBOPEE Provisional Select List of eligible candidates for admission to based Paramedical courses-2020 after second round of Physical Counselling.
i) Notification No.030-BOPEE of 2020 dated 19-09-2020.
ii) Notice N0.OS6-BOPEE of 2020 dated 07.10.2020.
iii) Notice No.OS9-BOPEE of 2020 dated 13.10.2020.
iv) Notification No.013-BOPEE of 2021 dated 28-01-2021.
v) Notification No.030-BOPEE of 2021 dated 27-02-2021.
vi) Notification No.032-BOPEE of 2021 dated 06-03-2021.
vii) Notification No.045-BOPEE of 2021 dated 24-03-2021.
NOTIFICATION No. 048-BOPEE of 2021 DATED: 31-03-2021
Pursuant to Notification No. 04S-BOPEE of 2021 dated 24-03-2021, the physical Second round of counselling for filing up of unfilled seats of 12th Based Paramedical courses 2020 was conducted on 30-03-2021 & 31-03-2021 at BOPEE Office, Srinagar/ Jammu simultaneously. The eligible candidates who participated in the said counselling and have been allotted/upgraded as per their merit-cum preferences are hereby provisionally selected for admission to said course in various Colleges of Union Territory of J&K as per the Annexure “A” to this notification which is available on website of the Board www.jkbopee.gov.in only. The candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges/ Institutions w.e.f. 01-04-2021 to 07-04-2021 (03.00 PM) along with following documents:-
1. Marks Card of 10+2 class.
2. Date of birth Certificate of 10,h Class.
3. Domicile Certificate
4. Category Certificate, if any
5. Medical fitness certificate,
6. Any other certificates/ documentas required by the College Authorities.
The candidates are advised to report to the allotted Colleges/lnstitutions up to 7th April-2021 positively.
It shall be sole responsibility of the colleges / Institutions concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents/ eligibility as per guidelines issued by J&K Paramedical Council before the candidate is allowed for admission and in case of any discrepancy in the requisite documents the same shall be reported to the Board for further course of action under rules.
In order to complete admission process within the prescribed cut-off date (07-04-2021) the Colleges/ Institutions shall keep their admission counters open even on holidays / off days and designate Nodal Officers to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission process well in time. However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for the last day to complete admission formalities since delay has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
The Heads of the Colleges/ Institutions are advised to furnish the shortfall, if any. to the Board through e-mail [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] on 7th of March, 2021 (04.00 PM).
1. The admission of the candidates Is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/ fabricated, and action as warranted under Law shall be initiated against such candidate(s).
2. The Principals of Colleges/ Institutions are advised to download the copy of Annexure “A” from the official website of the BOPEE www.ikbopee.gov.in for reference and record.
3. The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in e- Information Brochure/ Notifications/ Notices issued by the Board from time to time.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.