JKBOSE Class 12th Admission forms notification.
It is hereby notified for information of all the concerned that the following dates have been fixed for submission of Permission Cum Admission forms along with prescribed fee for HSP-II (class 12th) from affiliated academic Institutions falling under the Winter Zone areas of Jammu Province (including Leh) to appear in ensuing examination Annual Regular Session 2021 W/Zone through offline mode; the detail of which is as under:-
above said prescribed fee.
Higher Secondary Examination Part-ll (Class 12th) WZ/ Regular 2021
|Description of fee||In the Institution By the candidates||In the Board/Bank by the Institution along with prescribed Examination fee|
|Last date with a fee of Rs 1060/- (5 Subjects) and Rs. 1270/- (6 Subjects)||11-08-2021||13-08-2021|
Last date with a fee of Rs 1730/- (5 Subjects) and Rs. 1940/- (6 Subjects)
(including late fee of Rs. 670/-)
|Last date with a fee of Rs 2770/- (5 Subjects) and Rs. 2980/- (6 Subjects)|
(including late fee of Rs. 1770/-)
Note: Cost of Admission form is already included in the
- The prefilled Permission cum Admission forms shall be available in the concerned Divisional/District/Tehsil offices of the BOSE and shall be issued to the authorised repre- sentative/Admission Incharge of the affiliated academic institution w.e f 22-07-2021.
- The candidates are directed to strictly fill in their registered particulars and affix one latest digital coloured photograph on their respective Permission cum admission form and submit the same in their respective Institutions.
- All the Assistant Secretary/Officer Incharge of Sub/Branch offices of JKBOSE falling under Winter Zone areas of JD are instructed to submit the centre notice, Examination forms & Micropacking in the office of Assistant Secretary Examination, Rehari Colony Jammu by 05-09-2021 positively.
Instructions for Heads of the Affiliated Academic Institutions
- Submit the PCA forms of only those candidates whose Renewal Registration Return have been submitted for the Academic session 2020-21
- The Institutions shall submit the Admission cum Permission forms along with enrolment in the Concerned Board Office on the next day of the last date of every count of fee.
- Fill in the Registered Particulars of Five candidates only on each side of the Enrolment sheet. Cell numbers of each candidate shall be necessarily recorded.
- Affix latest digital coloured photograph of each candidate against his/her particulars of the statement of enrolment duly signed and stamped as well as on the sent up list which remains with the Institution for record and reference.
- Cover the photographs with quality transparent adhesive tape on the statement of the enrolment to avoid chances of misuse and impersonation.
- To deposit the prescribed fee of their on roll eligible candidates in the designated Branches of The J&K Bank Ltd. through offline mode. For offline bank slips to be obtained from the concerned Divisional/District/Tehsil offices of the BOSE
- Submit the Permission cum Admission forms and Statements of Enrolment, completed in all respects and duly filled in on the prescribed format along with the forwarding letter in the concerned Divisional/District/Tehsil offices of the BOSE through their authorised representa- tive/Admission In-charge only. The letter must indicate the number of candidates (enrolled and appearing subject wise and description of the fee deposited in the Bank. Subject wise micropack also be furnished below on each page of the statement of the enrolment.
Note:- In case the last date/s for submission of Admission cum permission form/fee is declared as holiday, the next working date shall be treated as last date.