JKBOSE disposal of Unfairmeans/Misconduct cases of class 11th
It is hereby notified for Information of all the concerned that the below mentioned candidates of Higher Secondary Part-l (11th Class), session Annual/ Regular, 2022, S/Z, who are alleged to have resorted to the use of Unfair means/Misbehavior in the Examination Centres, are hereby directed to present themselves before the Committee for scrutiny and disposal of Unfairmeans/Misconduct cases, strictly as per following schedule in the office Chambers of Joint Secretary Secrecy, JD at their own expense; to defend themselves against the charges leveled against them, failing which, it shall be presumed that they have nothing to say in their defence and decision taken by the Sub-Committee on the basis of available record/reports shall be final and binding upon them.
Venue: JKBOSE, Rehari Colony, Jammu
Further, all the students and Supervisory Staff shall adhere to the following instructions strictly:
- They shall be allowed to enter the JKBOSE premises only 10 minutes before the allotted time slot.
- No escort shall be allowed to enter the meeting venue.
- All shall adhere to the SOPs / preventive precautions (Such as wearing of Masks, social distancing etc.
- The students shall carry their Roll nos. slips along with them in order to enter the JKBOSE Main Gate .
- The Supdts / Dy. Supdts shall carry the entire Centre files including details of sitting arrangement and allotment of rows/ rooms to the supervisory.
- Anyone violating the above instructions shall be liable for disciplinary action under BOSE regulation.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.