JKBOTE Lateral Entry system Admission Notice.
Admission under Lateral Entry system in 3rd semester in Govt./Private polytechnic of UT J&K and UT Ladakh session 2022. Online applications are invited from concerned applicants who are eligible and desirous of seeking admission in the 3rd semester of diploma polytechnic (Under Lateral Entry System) for academic session 2022.
How to apply:
The application forms have to be submitted online only through the lateral entry portal at http://lateral.jksbotelive.com/
Document Required: Printout of application form along with the self-attested copies of the following certificates’ documents must reach the office of the Secretary J&K Board of Technical Education (JKBOTE) Old Secretariat Block C Srinagar by or before 25th of August. 2022 Certificates to be attached:
- Marks sheet of Secondary Examination (Matriculation)
- Provisional cum Marks certificate of 2 years ITI/ Draftsman (if admission sought on the basis of 10th + 2-year ITI)
- Marks certificate of 10th and 12th standard (if admission is sought on the basis of 10+2)
- Fee Receipt.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics’ Mathematics / Chemistry/ Computer Science; Electronics/|nformation Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices’ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject’ Agriculture’ Engineering Graphics’ Business Studies/
Entrepreneurship (Any of the three).
10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate Trade in that order shall be eligible for admission to Second Year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate Programme. (The Affiliating Body will offer suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing,
etc., for the students coming from diverse backgrounds to achieve desired learning outcomes of the programme)
Receipt of online application: Receipt of online application forms w.ef 27/07/2022
Last date for filling: The last date for filling of online application form is 25/08/2022
Fees: Fee of Rs. 500/= (Rupees five hundred only) to be paid online through credit/debit card/net banking.
- Domicile certificate must be submitted at the time of admission.
- The date for the written test, if required/counseling for admission will be issued separately.
- Eligibility criteria for admission in 3rd-semester diploma polytechnic under lateral
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of Academic merit of 10th and 12th standard /Technical Qualification.
OFFICE JAMMU: GOVT. POLYTECHNIC CAMPUS,
BIKRAM CHOWK, JAMMU-180004 (NOV. TO APR.)
OFFICE SRINAGAR: C-BLOCK, OLD SECRETARIAT,
SRINAGAR -190001 (MAY TO OCT.)
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.