JKFCSCA Appointment of Depot Assistant in Food.
JKFCSCA Appointment of candidates as Depot Assistant in Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Kashmir under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s special package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrants Kashmiri Pundits.
1. Administrative Department’s letter No.FCS&CA/Estt/69/2019 doted 15.10.2021
2. Administrative Department’s letter No. FCS&CA/Estt/71677/2022 Dated 25.04.2022
3. Sr. Superintendent of Police (Flqrs) CID J&K letter No. ClD/VB/2022/FINAL/83168-198/DA dated 22.02.2022
4. Sr. Superintendent of Police (Flqrs) CID J&K letter No. ClD/VB/2022/FINAL/83143-167/DA dated 26.02.2022
5. Dy. Superintendent of Police (Flqrs) CID J&K (VB) letter NO.CIDA/B/2022/FINAL/83017-42/DA dated 08.03.2022
6. Sr. Superintendent of Police (Flqrs) CID J&K letter No. CIDA/B/2022/FINAL/183017-55/DA dated 15.03.2022
7. Sr. Superintendent of Police (Flqrs) CID J&K letter NO.CIDA/B/2022/FINAL/83017-55/DA dated 15.03.2022
8. Dy. Superintendent of Police (Flqrs) CID J&K (VB) letter NO.CIDA/B/2022/FINAL/83018-42/DA dated 22.03.2022
Order No.:- 390-DFCS&CAK of 2022 Dated:- 14-05-2022
Consequent upon the recommendations made by J&K Service Selection Board communicated vide their letter No. SSB/Secy/Sel/2021/7046-53 dated 14.10.2021 read with Administrative Department’s letter referred to above and subsequent receipt of satisfactory Character/ Antecedents verification report from Criminal Investigation Department J&K vide letters referred to above, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of Seven (07) candidates as detailed in the annexure ‘A’ to this order as Depot Assistant (Class-IV) carrying substantive pay level of Rs.14800-47100 (SL-1) under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits.
The appointment of the appointees shall be subject to the following conditions:-
a. That the emoluments of the appointee shall be governed under S.O 194 dated 17.06.2020 as extended vide government order No. 586 JK GAD of 2021 dated 17.07.2021.
b. That the appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that if on verification, genuineness of the qualification, migrant, domicile and category (if any) certificates from the concerned issuing authority are found fake/forged, the claim of the appointee for appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled abi-initio.
c. The salary of the appointee shall be drawn and disbursed by the concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officer after receipt of satisfactory report in respect of documents as mentioned at (b).
d. The appointment of the said candidates shall be governed by the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of service, Pay and Allowances) and fixations of Tenure Rules 2020 notified vide S O. 192 of 2020 dated 17.06.2020.
e. The interse-seniority of the appointee shall be as per the order as it exist in the selection list as communicated by J&K Service Selection Board,
f. The appointment and other terms and conditions shall be governed by SRO 412 of 2009 dated 30.12.2009 issued by Revenue Department,
g. The appointment of the candidate shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” notified vide SRO-400 of 2009 dated 24.12.2009.
h. The appointment is subject to the outcome of any writ petitions (s), if any, pending before any court of competent jurisdiction.
The appointee shall report to the concern Assistant Directors – Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Kashmir as shown against each and shall be allowed to join only on production of the following documents/ certificates (in original) wherever applicable to be verified subsequently:-
- 1. Academic Oualification Certificate(s).
- 2. Date of Birth Certificate.
- 3. Domicile Certificate.
- 4. Health Certificate from the concerned Chief Medical Officer.
- 5. No loan certificate under Self Employment Scheme from DIC concerned and Employment Department.
- 6. Migrant certificate
- 7. Non-Migrant Certificate (For Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits) from concerned Revenue authority
- 8. Category certificate
The appointee who fail to join within a period of 21 (twenty one) days from the date of issuance of this order, shall forfeit his/her right and his/her appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled abi-initio without any further notice as per Circular No. 08-JK (GAD) of 2019 dated 04-12-2019 issued by General Administration Department.
(Dr. Abdul Salam Mir) KAS Director
Food, Civil Supplies & CA Deptt.
DIP/J-1683/22 Dt: 20-05-2022