JKPSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2022 Admit Card, Instruction details.
It is for the information of all eligible candidates that the JKPSC Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2022, shall be conducted on 31.07.2022 [Sunday] in two Sessions ie., at 09.30 AM to 11.30 AM & 01.30 PM to 03.30 PM.
The Admit Cards have been uploaded on the Commission’s website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. for downloading by the candidates. However, in case, a candidate is not able to download his/her admit card, he/she may represent before the Commission by or before 27.07.2022 with a valid proof of having filled in Online Application form and online fee, failing which it shall be presumed that they are not interested in appearing in the said exam and no claim whatsoever after 27.07.2022 shall be entertained.
The candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. In past, cases have been noticed where some candidates have faced difficulty in accessing the server on the last day on account of server overload.
The candidature of all the candidates appearing in the Examination scheduled to be held on 31.07.2022, shall be purely provisional.
In case eligibility is claimed by misrepresentation, concealment of any material fact(s) or impersonation or fraud, the same shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to disciplinary action by the Commission.
The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found ineligible at any stage of Selection Process at which such ineligibility shall be detected
Further the candidates are advised to adhere to the following instructions during the examination:-
- Check the Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of J&K Public Service Commission immediately.
- Responsibility for safe custody of the Admission Certificate lies with the candidate. In the event of the any other person using the admit card the responsibility shall lie with the candidate and it shall be presumed that the candidate is guilty of using services of another person for impersonation.
- Candidates shall carry Admit Card in the allotted examination centre to secure admission to the examination hall and shall always keep the Examination Admit Card himself/herself or show it to the supervisory staff on duty as and when required/demanded.
- Do not write anything related or un-related to Examination on your Admit Card.
- Due to four tier Security/frisking/Photography at the Examination Venue, you shall report at the Examination Venue at least two hours before the commencement of the Examination i.e., by or before 07.30 AM in case of GS -I and at least one hour before the commencement of the Second Session in case of GS-II i.e, by or before 12.30 PM. As photography is mandatory, if a candidate is not photographed before entering the Examination hall, his/her OMR sheet shall not be evaluated.
- Entry to the Examination Venue shall be closed 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examination. Candidates should be seated in the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- If a candidate appears at a centre/venue other than the one notified/ allotted by the Commission, the Response Sheet shall not be evaluated and the candidature shall be liable to cancellation.
- Before entering into the campus of the Examination Hall, candidate must make sure that he/she is not in possession of the Mobile Phone/ Calculators, Smart watch or any unauthorized/incriminating material. In case candidate is found in possession of any unauthorized material during the examination, he/she shall be disqualified and debarred from appearing in such examination(s). Besides, being liable to action as warranted by law.
- Candidate should carefully read the instructions given on the response sheet as well as on the test booklet.
- You should bring own instruments viz. blue/black ball point pen etc. No borrowing or exchange of articles would be allowed in the examination hall.
- All candidates must carry copy of their Aadhar as a proof of identity.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall until expiry of full time for the session (i.e. two hours).
- In Examination hall, Candidate shall be provided an OMR answer sheet and test booklet. He/she should read the instructions carefully on the back side of OMR sheet before filling in the items.
- The examination is Multiple Choice Type. Each question will have 04 options marked as A,B,C & D. Candidate should choose the correct option and darken the corresponding oval on the OMR response sheet by Blue or Black ball point pen.
- The oval should be fully darkened, without causing any damage to the Response Sheet.
- Candidate shall make their own arrangements of boarding and lodging, PSC shall not defray any TA/DA expenses.
- Candidature to examination is provisional, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Penalty for wrong answers:
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidate in the objective type questions papers.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.33 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Both the Question Papers contain 100 Questions, which shall be attempted by the candidates within 2 hours.
- Candidates are advised to keep forecast of weather in mind and decide their date of journey accordingly. In case, the candidate has to travel to another district for writing the examination, he/she may reach the destination at least a day prior.
- In case any discrepancy is observed in the test booklet in any of the question(s) or the Responses, a written representation explaining the details of such alleged discrepancy, be submitted within three days from the day the examination is concluded, indicating the Question No(s) and the Test Booklet Series, in which the discrepancy is alleged. Representation not received within time shall not be entertained at all.
- No application for change of centre shall be entertained.
Furthermore, concerned Invigilators deployed by the Supervisors for such duty may ensure that the above instructions issued to the candidates are followed by the candidates strictly. Any laxity on part of the invigilation staff shall be viewed seriously.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.