JKPSC J&K Prosecuting Officer (Mains) Exam Deficiency / Rejection thereof.
1. Whereas, vide Notification No. 01-PSC (DR-P) of 2021 dated 24.02.2021 online applications were invited from domicile of the UT of Jammu & Kashmir, for JKPSC J&K Prosecuting Officer (Preliminary) Examination-2021, in accordance with S.O. 41 dated 08.02.2021 & J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules, 2005; and
2. Whereas, in response 3564 application forms were received by the Commission online; and
3. Whereas, the Preliminary Examination of all the provisionally eligible candidates was conducted on 24.08.2021; and
4. Whereas, vide this office Notification No. PSC/Exam/2021/51 dated: 09.09.2021, 920 candidates were declared to have been qualified for the admission to the J&K Prosecuting Officer (Main) Examination-2021, subject to the scruitny of all the requisite documents at the time of Mains Examination; and
5. Whereas, vide this office notice dated; 18.11.2021, the candidates declared to have been qualified were directed to submit the below mentioned documents by or before 29.11.2021 List of documcnts:-
a) Hard Copy of the Online Application Form.
b) Domicile Certificate of the UT of J&K.
c) Bachelors of Law Degree Certificate.
d) Date of Birth Certificate.
e) Category Certificate, if any and
f) Physically Handicapped Certificate, if any.
6. Whereas, in rcsponce to the above notice, the documents were received from the candidates declared provisionally eligible for admission to the J&K Prosecuting Officer (Main) Examination-2021; and
7. Whereas, upon scrutiny of all the above mentioned documents, it has been observed that some applicants have not submitted valid requisite or have submitted documents issued after the cut-off dale i.e,,. 09.04.2021.
8. Now, therefore it is hereby informed that:-
i. the candidates whose names are indicated in Annexure “A” to this notice are directed to submit their deficient document(s) mentioned against each, issued well within the cutoff date i.e. 09.04.2021 through e-mail on [email protected] within a period of four days from the issuance of this notice, i.e. by or before 21.12.2021, up to 05.00 PM, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further notice.
ii. the candidature of the canidates mentioned in Annexure “B” to this notice is rejected on the grounds mentioned against each. However they are free to file an appeal before the Appellant Authority by or before 21.12.2021 upto 05.00 PM with a valid proof in support of the claim. No claim, whatsoever, shall be entertained after 21.12.2021.
The candidature of all the candidates appearing in the J&K Prosecuting Officer (Main) Examination-2021 scheduled to be held w.e.f 27.12.2021, shall be purely provisional.
Claiming eligibility by misrepresentation, concealment of any material fact(s) or impersonation or fraud, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to disciplinary action by the Commission.
The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found ineligible at any stage of Selection Process at which such ineligibUfvy shall be detected.