JKPSC Excise & Commercial Taxes Part-1 Departmental Examination
Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the Excise & Commercial Taxes Part-1 Departmental Examination. The details of the examination are given here under:-
|Name of Departmental Examination|
|23.||Excise & Commercial Taxes Part 1 in accordance with the |ammu and Kashmir Excise and Commercial Taxes (Departmental Examination) Rules 2006 and J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examinations) Rules, 2005 as amended from time to time.|
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Departmental Examinations. The Application Form together with instructions for Filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission jkpsc.nic.in from 18.10.2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the examination before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application Form complete in all respects is 11.2016.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank chalian is 02,11,2016,,
- Candidates will also be required to submit in person or by the registered/speed post a hard copy of the downloaded online application form, alongwith copy of the bank chalian duly stamped by the J&K Bank Branch concerned and the Eligibility Certificate duly recorded by the Competent Authority viz. respective Commissioners within five days after depositing fee, in the Office of the Public Service Commission at Reshamgarh Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
|a)||Date of commencement for submission of online applications||=||18.10.2016|
|b)||Last date for submission of online applications||=||1.11.2016|
|c)||Last date for submission of fee/bank chalian||=||02.11.2016|
|d)||Tentative date of examination||=||17.11.2016|