JKPSC Job Recruitment in GMC Govt Medical College/Hospitals Jammu.
Applications are invited from PSC /Non PSC doctors who are permanent residents of l&K state on, the prescribed form, which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned on the production of Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) of from the J&K Bank only pledged to the principal, Govt, Medical College/Hospitals Jammu, for the tenure posts of Registrars/Demonstrators in the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three year as per SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013.
This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble court of law:
If any vacancy created shall be notified separately
1. CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:
Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further intimation.
FOR INSERVICE (PSC) /CANDIDATES:
a.) For PSC Candidates:
1. The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
2′ The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior of the Administrative Department. For the purpose/ they should route their application forms the Administrative Department.
3. In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relieved permission through the
from their Administrative Department.
4. In case any.candidate who is actually borne in the Health Department but at present by virtue of any Govt. order is working presently in Govt. Medical College, Jammu shall have to route his/her application duly forwarded and recommended by c0ncerned Head of Department and then forwarded by Principal Medical College, Jammu to the Director Health Services for onwards submission to the Administrative Department.
b.) FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOW.SERVICE :- (NON-PSC CANDIDIATES)
1. The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant surgeon in the Health Department as per 5R0-93 dated 15-01-2009 plus dearness allowance. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut off date.
C.) GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FoR ALL CANDIDATES:
Minimum MBBS, (MD, MS will be preferred).
2. Those doctors who were earlier appointed as Registrar/Demonstrator in any institution / Govt. Medical College, Jammu but had left services before completing their tenure need not apply.
3 Those doctors who have already completed 3 years as Registrar /Demonstrator in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be entertained.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under:_
1. Sale of Application Form 19-10-2019 to 25-10-2019
2. Last date of receipt of Application Form : 31-10-2019.