JAMMU & KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Notification No. PSC/Exam/2016/59 Dated: 05 -10-2016
It is notified for information of all the concerned eligible candidates who have applied for appearing in Jammu and Kashmir Civil Service (Judicial) Competitive Examination, 2013 for
which applications had been invited vide Notification PSC/Exam/2013/111 of 2013 Dated: 24.12.2013 that the Written Examination which was earlier scheduled to be held w.e.f. 16th, October-2016 is now rescheduled as under;-
02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
|10.11.2016 (Thursday)||Paper -I|
a. English Essay.
b. Translation from English into Urdu or Hindi & vice versa.
|12.11.2016 (Saturday)||Paper -II|
1. General Knowledge.
2. Indian Constitution Law and Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State.
|13.11.2016 (Sunday)||Paper -III|
e. Criminal Procedure Code.
f. Evidence Act.
g. Ranbir Panel Code.
|14.11.2016 (Monday)||Paper -IV|
5. Financial code Volume I & II.
6. Kashmir Service Regulation Chapters III to XIII and XXII and XXIII.
7. Rules and orders for the guidance of Subordinate Courts (Civil and Criminal) and Circular orders issued by the High Court.
|15.11.2016 (Tuesday)||Paper -V|
9. Civil Procedure Code.
10. Limitation Act.
11. Jammu and Kashmir Registration Act.
|16.11.2016 (Wednesday)||Paper -VI|
(a) Transfer of Property Act.
(b) Right of Prior Purchase Act.
(c) Houses and Shops Rent Control Act.
d. Hindu Law.
e. Mohamadan Law.
f. Coustomary Law of the State.
3. Law of Companies.
4. Insurance Law.
– Principles of Equity including the Law of Trusts and specific Relief.
h. Jammu and Kashmir Contract Act.
i. Law of Torts.
8. Suits Valuation Act.
9. Court Fee Act.
10. Stamp Act.
11. Agriculture Relief Act.
12. Excise Act and Rules.
12. Land Revenue Act.
13. Tenancy Act.
14. Land Alienation Act.
15. Land Acquisition Act.
The venue(s) of the examination shall be notified separately.
Note: Bare Acts shall not be allowed during the course of Examination.