JKSSB Update for candidates appearing for Class IV exam.
JKSSB Notification update for candidates opted for their own Scribe, would require to submit the details of their scribe & represent to the J&K Services Selection Board through email.
It is notified for the Information of candidates who are appearing in the OMR based objective type written test for the post of Class IV on 27th, 28th of February and 1st of March 2021 from 12.00 noon to 2.00 p.m. across the UT of J&K and who are opting for their own Scribe, would require to submit the details of their scribe & represent to the J&K Services Selection Board through email on ([email protected]) and also require to submit following documents:-
1. Representation of candidate applied for Scribe.
2. Person with Disability Certificate (self-attested).
3. Certificate regarding physical limitation in an examinee to write (format enclosed as Annexure “A”)
4. Letter of Undertaking for Using Own Scribe(format enclosed as Annexure ”B”)
5. Admit Card/ Roll Number.
6. Qualification certificate of Scribe (self-attested).
7. Mobile Number of candidate on which WhatsApp used.