Get Free Jobs Notification on Mobile Phone
General Instructions for the convenience of candidates taking the working knowledge of Urdu exam for the post of Patwari on 1st July, 2018.
1. The exam shall comprise of two sections – Reading section and Writing section.
2. The Reading section will have 50 objective type questions (as per syllabus already notified). Candidates would be expected to read the question and choose the correct answer out of four options given to them. It will be attempted on an OMR sheet. It is once again reiterated that the reading section will not be a computer based test. There shall be negative marking only in reading section.
3. The Writing section will have 5 subjective type questions (as per syllabus already notified). It will be attempted on separate answer booklet comprising of multiple blank sheets.
4. The common question paper containing both reading and writing sections will be given to the candidates at the start of the exam and candidates will be free to first attempt either the reading section or the writing section. Both answer booklets (OMR and descriptive) will be given to the candidates at the start of the exam and would be collected only at the end of the exam.
5. Only blue or black ball point pen can be used for filling the OMR answer sheet. However, blue/black ball, gel or ink pens can be used for writing descriptive answers. Candidates are strongly advised to carry clipboard for writing the exam. Secretary
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!