Iqbal Memorial Trust (IMT) in collaboration with Kashmir Education Initiative (USA) invites applications for scholarships from meritorious students who have passed their 8th grade from any school in the Kashmir valley in November – December 2020 and are currently in 9th grade.
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
• Applicants must have secured at least 75% marks in 8th standard T2 examination held in November- December, 2020.
• Total annual household income of the applicant should not exceed INR 3,00,000 (Rupees three lakhs).
• All the information provided by the applicant will be verified through multiple sources, the application will be rejected if any information furnished by the applicant is found wrong during verification.
COLLECTION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
The application form can be submitted in any of the two modes:
a) ONLINE METHOD
For submission of application form online, the applicant has to visit KEI website www.kashmirei.org and fill the fields of the form & send all the required documents through email on [email protected] org
b) OFFLINE METHOD
For those applicants who want to submit the application form in offline mode can download the application form from the KEI website www.kashmirei.org and after completing the application can submit it at the authorised collection centres listed at S.NO. 4.
(Hard copies of Application Form will also be available at these centres)
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE UPLOADED/ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
• Bonafide Certificate issued by the head of school on the official letterhead of the institution.
• T2 marks card certificate issued by the DIET duly attested by the School Principal.
• Copy of the Aadhar Card.
• Certificate of total household annual Income duly signed by concerned Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer
• One recent passport-size photograph of the applicant
Collection/Online Filling of Application Forms start date: 14th December 2020
Application form submission last date: 25th January 2021