Kashmir University Admission notification for B. Ed. Programme offered through Distance Mode (Session 2019 2020).
On-line Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to B. Ed. Programme offered through
Directorate of Distance Education, for the academic session 2019 for Kashmir Chapter & Jammu Chapter. The candidates are advised to pursue the Prospectus-2019/Admission Policy, available on University website thoroughly and check eligibility/other details before submitting their Application Forms:-
I) Important dates:
Issuance of On-line Forms 30-12-2019
Last date of submission of On-line Application Forms 14-01-2020
Last of date of submission of Hard Copy (Reserved Category) 16.01.2020
II) Mode of Selection:
The selection of a candidate for the application to the programme shall be strictly based on the Academic Merit of
the qualifying examinations. Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms & conditions as
reflected in Prospectus-2019.
III) General Instructions
1. Candidates can submit the online admission forms at any internet café or any IT centres of the University of
Kashmir from amongst the list given below :
2. District Kupwara: Govt. Degree College, Handwara .
3. District Baramulla: Govt. Degree College for Boys, Baramulla, Govt. Degree College for Women, Baramulla. Govt.
Degree College for Women, Sopore, Govt. Degree College, Pattan, North Campus, University of Kashmir, Delina,
4. District Bandipora: Govt. Degree College, Bandipora.
5. District Budgam: Govt. Degree College, Budgam, Govt. Degree College, Char -I-Shareif, Budgam.
6. District Ganderbal: Govt. Degree College, Ganderbal.
7. District Srinagar · IT Cell Near Roomi Gate, University of Kashmir, Srinagar., Gandhi Memorial College, Srinagar,
V.B College, Srinagar, Govt Degree College, Bemina.
8. District Ananatnag: Govt. Degree College for Boys Anantnag. Govt Degree College, Bijbehara Anantnag. Govt
Degree College, Kelum, Anantnag, South Campus, University of Kashmir, Anantnag.
9. District Kulgam: Govt. Degree College, Kulgam.
10. District Pulwama: Govt. Degree College, Pulwama. Govt. Degree College, Tral.
11. District Shopian: Govt. Degree College, Shopian.
12. Jammu Division: Regional Centre, DDE/Sub Office, University of Kashmir, Bhatindi, Jammu.
IV) Submission of On-Line Application Forms:
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2019. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
Step-2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
Step-3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
Step-4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”
Step-5: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step-6: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/- “ i.e. Rs. 400/– through Bank Receipt only
V) Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard copy):
The candidates after submitting their On-Line Application Form for Open/Categories need to submit hard
copy alongwith Marks Certificate of qualifying Examinations and photocopy of Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable) at Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir, Srinagar /Regional Centre, DDE/Sub Office, University of Kashmir, Bhatindi, Jammu.
VI) Additional information:
Number of seats for above programmes at various campuses, other details related to Admissions are reflected in
Admission Policy/University Prospectus 2019 and relevant statutes, available on the University website.
50% marks at Graduate level for applying under Open Merit quota;
45% marks at Graduate level in case of candidates applying under any reserved category quota;
For further Information please contact
Office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations: Direct Numbers : 0194-2272063
Email ID: [email protected]
Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir, Srinagar: 01942272254
Centre, DDE/Sub Office, University of Kashmir, Bhatindi, Jammu: 01912493749