Kashmir University Announcement regarding Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2021
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad on behalf of Department of Biotechnology, Government of India announces call for applications from bonafide Indian nationals to Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2021 for admissions to DBT supported Post Graduate (PG) Programmes in Biotechnology and allied areas.
This year, RCB, Faridabad has entrusted the conduct of GAT-B 2021 to National Testing Agency (NTA).
Candidates desirous of appearing in GAT-B 2021 may read the detailed Information Bulletin and apply online only at www.nta. ac.in
Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2021 shall be held on Saturday,14 August 2021, from 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM
- Date of Submission of Online Application Forms: 07 July 2021 to 31 July 2021 (upto 5.00 PM)
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Fee: 31 July 2021 (upto 11.50 PM)
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Objective Test
- Paper Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions
- Examination Fee: Rs. 6001-for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 1200/-for all others
Detailed information regarding GAT-B 2021, List of participating institutions and universities, examination centres, application form, fee, eligibility criteria etc. will be available in the Information Bulletin hosted at www.nta.ac.in.
Participating Institutions/Universities and Syllabus for GAT-B 2021 are available https://rcb.res.in/DBTPG/
UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR SRINAGAR