KEI International Bridge scholarship Program 2022.
Kashmir Education Initiative, (KEI, – a non-profit, non-political, educational organization) is inviting applications from students belonging to the Kashmir province for its International Bridge Scholarship Program (IBSP) for Post Graduate courses as per the criteria given below.
The scholarship is aimed at helping outstanding students from Kashmir who have limited means of financing their studies and who have been accepted into an approved program in a reputable university, outside of India, preferably in the US or the UK.
IBSP supports students in their Post Graduate courses. However, we may consider some applications purely on a merit basis for Graduate courses as well.
1. Must have received acceptance by any reputed University/College outside India preferably US or UK (the academic year 2022-2023/2024)
2. Should be from a financially challenged background. Total annual household income should not be more than Eight lakhs
3. Must have secured admission acceptance.
Documents to be submitted (soft copy, pdf)
- Self Attested copies of marks certificates of Classes 10th, 12th & Graduation.
- Marks sheet and Provisional certificate of the graduation.
- Offer/Acceptance letter of the University where admission has been sought.
- Name of the Entrance Test with Ranking proof through which the admission has been secured (If Any).
- Income certificate signed by Tehsildar / Gazetted Officer of the Tehsil.
- Aadhar card photocopy
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting our website: www.kashmirei.org
The application closes on 16-06-2022 (5:00 pm)
For any further queries contact the following email ID: [email protected]
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test