KEI POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
KASHMIR Education Initiative (KEI ), a non-profit, non-political charitable educational organization is inviting applications from students currently registered in any of the following Universities/ Institutes: University of Kashmir, Central University of Kashmir. SK University of Agricultural science and Technology. Islamic University of Science and Technology and NIT Srinagar.
The scholarship will offer an annual financial aid of Rs 20,000/- for an initial period of one year.
• Must have secured more than 60% marks in all Board and University examinations. Students in the 1 st semester only (in Kashmir University, NIT) and in 1 st or 2nd semester only (in Central University, SKUAST and IUST) of their post-graduate courses (M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ M.Tech), are eligible to apply. Students in various integrated courses (BBA-MBA. BCA-MCA, LLB-LLM etc) must be in the post-graduate part of their respective courses (7th semester onwards).
• Total annual household income should not exceed INR2,00,000 (KEI shall verify this information using multiple sources, so please be accurate). Students furnishing wrong information and availing our scholarship will face disqualification and disciplinary’ action. Students receiving financial aid/ scholarships from any other source (government or private) are not eligible.
Collection and Submission of Applications:
• Application forms can be submitted online on our website http://kashmirei.org
• Scanned versions of the supporting documents should also be uploaded along with complete application
Documents to be submitted:
• A document stating that the candidate is currently enrolled in their respective course and semester, duly attested by the HOD/ Principal of the Department/ College where the applicant is currently pursuing his/ her post graduation
• Copy of marks certificates of all Board (10th and 12th classes) and University examinations (scanned).
• Proof of their household income (as shown in the application form).
□ Availability of application forms:
□ Last date of submission of application forms:
NOTE: Only online applications at http://kashmirei.org will be eligible
Office address: KASHMIR EDUCATION INITIATIVE | Yatoo House, NIT Road, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K | Phone- 0194-2414104