KEI, Srinagar Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 last date extended.
Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI, Srinagar (R)), a non-profit, non-political charitable educational organization is inviting applications for scholarships from students, who are residents of Kashmir province, and have secured admission in academic session 2020 through OPEN-MERIT in MBBS, BDS, B.V.Sc, Engineering and Agriculture professional Degree courses based on the selection in the competitive exams of JEE, NEET, CET and UET.
- Must have secured more than 50% marks in 10th and 12th class.
- Must be in the 1st Sem/year in any of the above institutions.
- Must have sought admission based on the results of competitive examinations of 2020.
- Total annual household income should not exceed INR 3,00,000/(KEI shall verify this information using multiple sources, so please be accurate).
- Students furnishing any wrong information will face disqualification and disciplinary action.
- Students receiving financial aid/scholarships from any other source (government or private) shall disclose the source of existing scholarship on their application forms. If they accept our scholarship, they will have to renounce the other scholarship and vice versa.
Submission of Applications:
- Application forms can be submitted online on our website www.kashmirei.org
- Scanned Copies of the following documents need to be uploaded in the application form.
- Self Attested copies of marks certificates of Classes 10th and 12th.
- Self Attested copy of All India rank/state rank obtained in JEE/NEET/ CET/UET.
- Admission slip of the current institute where admission has been obtained.
- Proof of household income from Tehsildar/Gazetted Officer (as shown in the application form).
Last date of submission of application forms: 05 Jan 2021
Kashmir Education Initiative Dr. Ali Jan’s House,
Near Khalsa School, Magarmal Bagh Srinagar -190001,
J&K Phone- 0194-2458153
email-ID :[email protected]