LADAKH AUTONOMOUS HILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR EMPLOYMENT & COUNSELING CENTRE KARGIL
- It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the Driving Test of the candidates who have applied for the post of Driver (District Cadre) advertised vide advertisement Notice No: 01 of 2011 Dated: 08.03.2011, is hereby scheduled to be held as per the following schedule:-
|S.No||Post||Date of Verification||Date of Driving Test Date of Driving Test||Venue||Reporting Time|
|From||To||From||To||Khree Sultan Choo Sports Stadium, Beamathang, Kargil||10:00 AM|
- The particulars of the candidates will be available at the office of the Deputy Director Employment and Counseling Centre, LAHDC, Kargil opposite Helipad, Bagh-i- Khumini, Kargil and on official website of Kargil at http://kargil.gov.in from 2nd of June 2016. The candidates falling in the list are advised to see that their particulars are correct and in case of any error/omission or objections if any, they may approach to Deputy Director Employment and Counseling Centre, LAHDC, Kargil for seeking correction before the last date mentioned in the notice. No claims after expiry of last date shall be entertained at all.
- Procedure of selection for the post of Driver (District Cadre):
- There shall be a driving test to assess the driving skills of the candidate. Those qualifying the driving test shall be considered eligible for the next round of selection.
- If the number of candidates qualifying the driving test remains more than the number of advertised post, then there shall be a written test for the selection of the candidate.
- If the candidates qualifying the driving test remain less than the number of advertised post, then those qualifying the test shall be selected.
- After qualifying the driving test, the selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the written examination.
- The syllabus of the written examination shall be as under: General English 10th General Awareness.