LADAKH AUTONOMOUS HILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
It is notified for the information of the candidates, who applied for the post of Jr. Pharmacist and Junior Nurse, that the board is going to conduct the Descriptive type written test on Saturday the 26“ of November 2016.
|Advert. Notice No.||Name of the Department||Name of the Post|
|of 2014 Dt: 19.07.2014 of 2013 Dt: 18.02.2013||Health Department||Jr.|
|9(01)||02 of 2014 Dt: 19.07.2014||Health Department||Jr. Nurse.|
Schedule of Written Test:
|Name of the Post||Date||Time||Venue|
|Jr. Pharmacist||26th of Nov. 2016||11:00 AM||Indoor Stadium, Near Hussaini Park, Kargil|
|Jr. Nurse||2:00 PM|
- The particulars of the candidates are available on the official website of District at http://kargil.gov.in.
- The admission cards are being issued by this office w.e.f 20“ of Nov. 2016. No candidates shall be allowed to sit in the examination without the admission card.
- The syllabus for the descriptive type written examination is annexed as Annexure”A”&*B*to this notification.
- Candidates are advised to strictly follow the following instructions:-
- Use only Black or 8lue pen and do not use pencil or ink pen.
- No Cell Phone or Calculator will be allowed in the examination Centre.
- The candidates are advised to bring with himself / herself a slate to support the answer sheet.
- All the concerned candidates are Informed to report at Indoor Stadium, Kargil, 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time mentioned above so that the candidates are able to locate examination Centre.
- Any candidate found guilty of misbehavior, misconduct during the written examination or found guilty of copying / canvassing / lobbing in any form shall render him / her liable to criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the District Services Selection Recruitment Board, LAHDC, Kargil including the present test.
The candidates are also advised to keep with them, one of the following documents enumerated below on the occasion of written test with admission card as proof of their identity at the Examination Centre:
- Election photo identity card (EPIC) card.
- Driving License.
- Income Tax identity (PAN) card.
- Bank/ Kissan/ Post office Book.
- 1-Card issued by the competent authority of Degree College/recognized University.
- 1-Card issued by the Head of the Department in case of in-service candidate.
- Receipt of photo copy of the application form issued by the office of the undersigned.
- 1-Card issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Tehsildar.
- Aadhar Card.
The following criteria has been fixed by the District Services Selection Recruitment Board for selection to the above mentioned posts:
- Written Test = 80 points on pro rata basis
- Viva Voce = 20 points Total 100 points