Mission Youth J&K Tejaswini Scheme for women. | Eligibility, Procedure, How to apply, Assitance Details.
Government of Jammu & Kashmir Mission Youth J&K Tejaswini Scheme to empower women by providing financial assistance for setting up gainful self-employment ventures.
For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Tejaswini Scheme Details:
• Financial assistance upto Rs 5 Lacs as Mudra loan.
• Subsidy of 10% of Project cost upto Rs 50,000.
• Interest free repayment (Interest component shall be sponsored by Mission Youth).
• Female domicile of J&K, registered with Mission Youth
• Women of age 18 to 35 years having a qualification of 10th standard or above.
• Any women Enterprise where women hold more than 50% of financial holdings.
• Application to be submitted to District Nodal Officer(AD/DD Employment) and cases shall be sanctioned by District Committee headed by concerned Deputy Commissioner.
• Eligibile cases shall be sanctioned within one month by Districts for commencement of business activity.
Get registered at: www.jkyouthportal.in
Email: [email protected]