MSME Srinagar Computer Numerical Control machine course Six Months Training Programme.
MSME INVITATION OF APPLICATION FORMS FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE SIX MONTHS TRAINING PROGRAMME ON CNC TURNING
The application forms are invited by this Office from the eligible candidates for undergoing Six months (780 Hrs.) Certificate Training Course in CNC Turning (Computer Numerical Control machine course) without charging any course fee as per the norms/curriculum notified by the GOI for skill development schemes from time to time.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR UNDERGOING TRAINING PROGRAM ARE;
The beneficiaries should belong to either a caste categorized as OBC under State and/or Central Govt. list with annual family income below Rs. 3.00 Lakh or communities categorized as De-Notified, Semi-Nomadic & Nomadic Tribes (DNTs) irrespective of caste or annual income or to category of Economically Backward Classes (EBCs). In case of EBCs the annual family income from all sources should be below Rs.1 Lakh. (Preference should be given to persons belonging to OBC target group.)
- The caste certificate issued by the appropriate state authority in favour of the candidate may be checked/confirmed.
- The annual family income certificate shall be duly issued by the appropriate authority of State Govt. or self-certified and duly endorsed by a gazetted officer.
- The minimum age of beneficiary should be 18 years at the time of assessment/certification.
- Minimum qualification of the candidate should be 10th class or above.
- In the case of migrant population, Income and Caste Certificates issued by their State of original domicile will be acceptable.
- The trainee shall be paid stipend amount of Rs. 1000/- month during the training period.
- The total intake capacity shall be 30 trainees.
- In view of the Covid-19, the SOP norms as derived by the Ministry of Home Affairs-GOI and the Deptt of Personnel & Training (DoPT) regarding training courses shall be followed.
- Documents required: Date of Birth Certificate, Qualification certificates, Category certificate issued by competent authority, copy of aadhar card, Income Certificate and two passport size photographs.
- The candidate shall have to appear in interview so that the selection of the eligible candidates shall be finalized by the selection committee constituted by the competent authority in this behalf. The date of the interview shall be issued separately.
The last date for the receipt of the application forms shall be on 19-12-2020 up to 05:00 pm.
- The date for starting the training course shall be issued separately after selection.
- The candidate can collect the application forms from this office during the working hours.
- After completion, Certificate shall be awarded by the Competent Authority authorised by the concerned Ministry of GOI.
- For further information Contact:- 0194-7968366, 7006350226, 6005911216
MINISTRY OF MICRO, SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (PPDC)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MSME-TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (PPDC)
EXTENSION CENTRE SRINAGAR OPPOSITE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, SANAT NAGAR SRINAGAR