National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test NEET-SS 2019
National Board of Examinations (For admission to DM/MCh Courses – 2019 Session)
• NEET-SS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various DM/MCh Courses.
• National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct NEET-SS 2019 on an All-India Basis. NBE shall be conducting NEET-SS as a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 28th June, 2019.
• Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB)/Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by 15th July, 2019 in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned in NEET-SS 2019 Information Bulletin can apply for NEET-SS 2019 through online application system at www.nbe.edu.in
• Submission of online application form for NEET-SS 2019 can be undertaken online at www.nbe.edu.in, from 08th May, 2019 to 28th May, 2019. Candidates can choose their exam city through online registration system on first come first serve basis.
• Rs. 3750/- should be remitted through payment gateway, using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by Banks in India or through online Banking.
• Please refer to the Information Bulletin at the website www.nbe.edu.in for fee structure, courses offered, scheme of examination and other details.
Important dates for NEET-SS 2019
Availability of information bulletin 08th May, 2019 onwards
Online submission of application form 08th May – 28th May, 2019
Examination date 28th June,2019
Declaration of result by 15th July, 2019
Merit list of NEET-SS 2019 shall be utilized for allotment of seats to DNB super-specialty courses. Candidates desirous of admission to DNB super specialty courses have to apply through NEET-SS online application form.
Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of NBE Examination Centres. Candidates shall be liable for penal action for Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices. Kindly read the information bulletin carefully.
For any query, please contact
NBE Candidate Care Support: 1800111700 (Toll free) Email: [email protected]
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029
Tel: 011-45593000 Email: [email protected]