Jammu and Kashmir National Health Mission (NHM) KULGAM Hiring of Staff on contractual basis under National Health Mission-Issuance of merit and provisional selection list.
On the basis of the overall merit (written plus academic weightage) and criteria adopted, a general merit list of all candidates who appeared in the written test held on 08-09-2020 & provisional selection list of 45 candidates, with a waitlist of 15 candidates, as per Annexure “A”& Annexure *B” respectively is hereby notified for information of public, in general & the aspiring candidates, in particular. Any candidate, having any objection, regarding the merit / eligibility of any candidate shall submit his/her representation, with sufficient documentary evidence, within 07 days from the date of publication of this notification before Chief Medical Officer, Kulgam (Member Secretary/Convener District Health Society, Kulgam). No claim, whatsoever, shall be entertained thereafter. Further, the provisional selection is subject to following terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Hiring on provisional basis for the post of Jr. Grade Nurse under NHM is initially for a period of current financial year 2020-21, extendable on the basis of performance and appraisal from the competent authority
2. The Hiring of the candidates is purely provisional subject to the verification of original certificates.
3. The provisionally selected candidates shall have no claim for the monthly honorarium till the certificates are verified from the concerned competent authority.
4. In case of deficiency with reference to eligibility etc proved at any time of the Hiring process, the candidature of such candidate(s) shall forfeit his /her claim.
5. In case, at any time it is found that any candidate has used any fraudulent means/ certificate (Domicile, Marital Status etc) to avail local criteria, his/her candidature /Hiring shall be cancelled.
6. The candidates who have pursued their degrees through lateral entry shall submit the authorization of the respective institutions for imparting the courses through lateral entry.
7. The Candidates who have done the diploma courses without passing the 10+2 or have done 10+2 in arts shall submit the criteria relaxation for the said courses from their respective councils/Boards/ faculties.
8. The candidates who have done their courses from outside J&K shall submit the recognition of their respective institutions with J&K Para Medical Council/ their respective state Para medical/Dental/Nursing Councils/UGC as may be applicable.
9. The Candidates who have submitted Under Process Domicile certificate shall submit their Post Marital certificate.
10. The separate letter for hiring along with terms and conditions will be issued after obtaining the genuineness and validity of all requisite documents.
11. The provisional selected candidates are advised / directed to report to the office of the Chief Medical Officer Kulgam along with original certificates and one set of Attested Photocopies within a period of twenty one days from the date of publication of this list.
12. The waiting list shall be operational for a period of six months.