Government of Jammu & Kashmir State Advisory Board for Development of Pahari Speaking People
2nd Floor Pragati Bhawan Rail Head Complex, Jammu
Applications are invited as per enclosed format for grant of Post Matric Scholarship for the year 2015-16 from the students belonging to Pahari Speaking Community studying within J&K State or outside the state of J&K whose parental income from all sources does not exceeds Rs. 2.50 lac per annum. The amount of scholarship includes maintenance allowance as prescribed under norms, tuition fee and all compulsory/non refundable fee paid by the students studying in Government or Private Institutions recognized by the Government/UGC/Board of Technical Education and similar Statutory Professional Councils of India as per the fee structure approved by the competent authority. The application Form should be accompanied with the following documents duly attested by Government Gazetted Officer and recommended by the Head of the concerned Institutions.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
Parents/Guardian Income Certificate duly issued by the Revenue Authority with his name/Seal not below the rank of Tehsildar, to be submitted in original. Photo copy/Scanned copy of income Certificate shall not be entertained.
Category Certificate of Pahari Speaking issued by the Nominated Members of State Adv Board For Dev of Pahari Speaking People/ Hon’ble MLA’s/MLC’s belonging to Pahari Speaking Community/ or persons authorized by the board.
Marks Certificate for the last Examination passed.
Bonafide certificate of the student issued from the concerned institute.
Passport size photograph to be pasted on application forms duly attested by the Head of the Institution.
Fee receipt issued by the institute to be submitted in original.
Hostel Certificate (in case the applicant is a hostler) issued by the concerned institute.
The scholarship to the students studying in private institutions is admissible only in respect of institutions affiliated with the universities recognized by the central/State Govt. UGC/ State Board of Technical Education/Statuary Professional Councils and attached documentary proof of recognition\affiliation.
- Attested copies of fee structure duly approved by Centre / State Government in case of private institutions.
- Affidavit by the student as per specimen given in the application form.
The grant of scholarship is subject to the following conditions:-
- Mere filling of application Forms will confer no right on the student that he will be granted scholarship.
- Scholarship will be restricted to the merit and income.
- Preference will be given to the students studying in the Government Institutions and scholarship to the students studying in Private institutions will only be disbursed subject to availability of funds.
- The students doing computer courses will be given scholarships subject to the condition that the concerned institution shall fulfill the conditions laid down by the Accredited Centre Like DOEACC, IGNOU, Technical Education, MANU & NCPUL with regards to the available infrastructure / registration and other requisites.
The application Forms for the year 2015-16 completed in all respect duly recommended by the Head of concerned institutions accompanied by all certificates/ documents mentioned above should reach in the following office by or before 30″ November 2015. Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained and shall deem to be rejected. No application Form shall be entertained after expiry of scheduled date.
For students studying in Government Universities/PG/Dearee Colleges in the State
- Dean of Student Welfare/ Principal of Concerned Government Universities /PG/Degree Colleges
For students studying in Privates/other Institutions in or outside the J&K State
- Warden Govt. Boys Pahari Hostel Poonch/Rajouri/Anantnag/Baramulla/Kupwara
- Camp Office State Advisory Board for Development of Pahari Speaking People at 2nd Floor PIB Buildings Residency Road Srinagar.
- State Advisory Board for Development of Pahari Speaking People at 2nd Floor Pragati Bhawan Rail Head Complex. Jammu.
Note : The concerned Institute Head may forward all the application received from the eligible students along with the consolidated statement prescribed below by or beefore 10th December, 2015 to Board office Jammu/Srinagar.
Name & Address of the institutes:
Contact No :
E-mail address :