GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF
IRRIGATION & FLOOD CONTROL DEPTT, KASHMIR
ENGINEERING COMPLEX, NEAR SILK FACTORY, RAJBAGH SRINAGAR -190008
Subject: Select list of candidates for the post of Junior Assistant (PHE, l&FC Department) Divisional Cadre Kashmir advertised vide Notification No: 01 of 2013 vide item No: 023.
Reference: Administrative Department’s PHE/I&FC Kashmir’s letter No: PW/PHE/ NGK/63/2014 dated: 18-09-2015.
ORDER NO: 113-E OF 2015, DATED: 28-09-2015.
As recommended by the J&K Service Selection Board and on the basis of authorization issued by Administrative Department PHE/I&FC Kashmir vide letter No. referred above, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of following (02) candidates as Junior Assistants, Divisional Cadre Kashmir in the pay band of 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-, in this department with immediate effect and are posted to offices/ divisions shown against each.
|S.No||Name/ Parentage and Address||Category||Posted to|
|1.||Mudasir Sultan S/o: Mohammad Sultan Wani R/o: Sonwar Bagh Srinagar||OM||l&FC Division Srinagar|
|2.||Mohd Rafiq Khoja S/o: Abdul Hamid Khoja R/o: Daulatpora Chadura||OM||Irrigation Construction Division Pampore|
The appointees shall report at their respective places of posting within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of appointment order. In case of failure of any appointee to join within the stipulated period, his appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice.
The appointee shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates in original:-
- Academic/ Technical Qualification Certificates.
- Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificate.
- Health Certificate from the concerned Medical Officer.
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Certificates from the District Industries Centre (DIC) and District Employment and Counselling centre to the effect that no loan under self-employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
- Relevant category certificates, if any.
The appointment of the above candidates as Junior Assistants in this department shall further be subject to the conditions that:-
- Each appointee shall submit an affidavit in the shape of undertaking at the time of joining that in case any of adverse report about his Character and Antecedents is received from the Office of the IGP, CID J&K, to whom a reference shall be made by the concerned Drawing & Disbursing Officer, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her appointment as Junior Assistant in the department and his/her appointment as such, shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio;
- Verification/genuineness of the qualification certificates and reserved category certificates from the concerned issuing authorities is received.
The salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless the satisfactory reports in respect of (i) and (ii) above are received in their favour.
The appointment of the above candidates shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as per SRO 400 of 2009 dated” 24-12-2009.
The appointee shall be on probation for a period of 02 years and shall undergo and qualify the Secretariat Assistant Examination (Foundation Course) during the period of probation.
The inter-se-seniority of the appointees shall be in order of merit as per the selection list furnished by the J&K Service Selection Board.
The appointment of the above candidates shall be subject to outcome of writ petition(s), if any, pending in any Court of the competent jurisdiction.