Government of Jammu & Kashmir
CIVIL SECRETARIAT, JAMMU
Subject: Selection list of the candidates for the post of Junior Assistant (Divisional Cadre Kashmir/Jammu).
Reference: i. Letter No. ET/Estt/154/2012 dated 26-03-2013 issued by the Finance Department, ii. Letter No. SSB/Sel/Secy/2015/16481 -87 dated 21-12-2015, No. SSB/Sel/Secy/2015/17074- 76 dated 31-12-2015, No. SSB/Sel/Secy/2016/1451-53 dated 27-01-2016, No. SSB/Secy/ Sel/2016/2165-67 dated 09-02-2016 & No. SSB/Secy/Sel/2016/2168-70 dated 09-02-2016 received from the J&K Services Selection Board, Jammu.
Government Order No. – F of 2016 Dated: 01-03-2016 In continuation to Government Order No. 17 of 2016 dated 19-01-2016 and as recommended by the J&K Services Selection Board, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of the following three candidates as Junior Assistant (Divisional Cadre Jammu) in the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- in the J&K Excise and Commercial Taxes (Subordinate) Service with immediate effect:
|S. No. in Select list||Name of the candidate||Father’s Name||Address||CAT||HoD to report|
|01.||09||Gurpreet Singh||Bhagail Singh||Preet Nagar Jammu||OM||Commercial Taxes|
|02.||25||Jagmeet Singh||Gurdev Singh||Digiana Jammu||OM||Commercial Taxes|
|03.||28||Iqbal Singh||Joginder Singh||Simbali Camp Ward No. 4 R S Pura Jammu||OM||Commercial Taxes|
The appointment of the above said candidates shall be subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The appointee(s) shall report to the respective departments as indicated against each within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of the order.
- In case of failure of any appointee(s) to join within the stipulated period, his appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice.
- The appointee(s) shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates in original:-
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificates.
- Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificate.
- Health Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer.
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Certificates from the District Industries Centre (DIC) and District Employment & Counseling Centre to the effect that no loan under the self employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
- The appointment of the candidates as Junior Assistants shall further be subject to the following conditions:
- Each appointee shall give an undertaking duly attested by the First Class Magistrate in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from Inspector General of Police, (CID), J&K to whom a reference shall be made by the concerned HoD, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her appointment as Junior Assistant and his/her appointment as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
- If on verification, the certificate(s) produced by the appointees are proved to be fake or forged, the appointment shall be cancelled ab-initio.
iiiJThe salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless the satisfactory reports in respect of (i) and (ii) above are received in their favour.
- The appointment of the said candidates shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as per SRO 400 of 2009 dated 24.12.2009.
- The appointee(s) shall be on probation for a period of 02 years and shall undergo and qualify the Secretariat Assistants Examination Course (Foundation Course).
- The inter-se-seniority of the appointee(s) shall be strictly as per their merit in the select list.