DIRECTORATE OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS & PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SRINAGAR KASHMIR
Sub: Appointment of candidates for the posts of Class-IV (Watchman, Kandaman, Orderly and Safaiwalla) in Consumer Affairs and Public Distribution Department Kashmir. Divisional cadre Kashmir
Ref: i. Govt. Order N0.8O-CAPD of 2012 dated 26-11-2012
ii. This office order No.76 – DCAPDK of 2013 dated 30-05-2013
iii. This office Notification No. DCAPDK/Adm/B-X-25/Div. Cadre dated 25.02.2015
Order No: 681 DCA & PDK of 2015 Dated: 2403-2015
As recommended by Divisional Level Recruitment Committee for Class-IV posts, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of the candidates detailed in Annexure to this order as Class-IV (Watchman, Kandaman, Orderly & Safaiwalla) in the pay scale of Rs. 4440-7440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/-. The appointees shall, however, be allowed to join on production of following documents/certificates in original: –
1. Academic Qualification Certificate
2. Date or Birth Certificate
3. State Subject Certificate
4. No Loan Certificate under self employment from the concerned DIC, DECC and KVIB
5. Health Fitness Certificate from concerned Chief Medical Officer
6. Two (2) recent Passport size photographs duly attested
7. Category Certificate in case of reserved candidates from the competent authority as required under reservation rules The appointees shall report to the office of Director, CA&PD Department, Kashmir within a period of twenty-one (21) days from the date of issuance of this order.
The appointment of the candidates will be subject to the following conditions: –
1. Each candidate shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit duly attested by Judicial Magistrate 1SI Class to the effect that in case any adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from Police/CID, J&K, he/she shall have no right or claim for his/her appointment and his/her appointment, as such, shall be deemed to have been cancelled abinitio;
2. In case any certificate/document of the appointees is proved fake/ fictitious/not genuine, his/her appointment shall be cancelled abintio and criminal proceedings against such candidate(s) shall be initiated.
The appointees shall remain on probation for a period of two years and confirmation whereof will be issued only after their satisfactory performance.
The seniority of the appointees shall be determined as per the merit list (total points acquired) received from the Divisional Level Recruitment Committee.