Selection list of Demonstrators, in the Department of Microbiology Government Medical College Srinagar.
In view of Covid-19 Pandemic and Pursuant to the recommendations of Selection Committee which met on 19th March 2020, the following Non PSC candidates who have applied for the post of Demonstrator in the Department of Microbiology, Government Medical College are provisionally engaged as Demonstrator on Academic Arrangement basis initially for a period of one year which is extendable upto (03) years for MD candidates, on basis of good performance to be certified by the concerned HOD: –
|S. NO.||Name of candidate||Qualification|
|1.||Dr. Asifa Bhat||MD|
|2.||Dr. Lenah Bashir||MD|
|3.||Dr.Sabiya Hamid Wani||MD|
The tenure appointment of above NPSC doctors is on academic arrangement basis and will be governed by the rules and regulations as envisaged in SRO. 24 of 2019 Dated. 10-01-2019.
The appointment of the above doctors is further subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Before joining the Department the selectee shall submit an affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate/first class Magistrate to the effect that: –
- he/she is Non-PSC, the information if found wrong the selectee shall be punished under Rules which includes confiscation of the Registration of the Doctor.
- he/she will not participate in any kind of strike during the period of his/her tenure engagement, in the event he/she proceeded on strike, his/her tenure engagement shall be terminated without any notice as this service is covered under ESMA Act.
- he/shall remain disciplined during the tenure period any kind of misconduct make him/her liable for termination without any prior notice.
- he/she is not involved in any criminal activity or there is no FIR pending or registered in any criminal department or police station against him/her.
- he/she leaving the job in midway shall not be untitled for any experience convenience.
- he/she will not indulge himself/herself in any private practice in case he/she is found during private practice his/her appointment shall be terminated without any notice.
- The above NPSC doctors shall have to execute an agreement with the institution on a prescribed format (Form A) with regard to the various terms and conditions applicable during academic arrangement.
- The appointee is required to join within seven days from the date of issuance of this order failing which the order shall be deemed to have cancelled.
- The Demonstrators appointed on academic arrangement basic shall be paid as SRO 24 of 2019 dated: 10-01-2019.
This office Advertisement Notice No.’s 07 of 2019 Dated. 29-11 -2019, 09 of 2020 Dated. 21 -01-2020 and 10 of 2020 Dated. 04.02.2020.
OFFICE ORDER NO: 99-RA Of 2020 DATED: 03-04-2020