ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SELECTION NOTIFICATION No. 06
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY website: www.islamicuniversity.edu.in SELECTION NOTIFICATION No. 06 OF 2016
Consequent upon the available vacancies, the candidates bearing following Entrance Roll Numbers have provisionally been selected for admission to various Programmes under various categories (including Self-Financing) for the Academic Session 2016:
1. The selection of the candidates is strictly provisional subject to the production/verification of the original documents/valid category certificate(s) wherever applicable. In case of any discrepancy found at any point of time, the University reserves the right to cancel/modify such selection/admission forthworth.
2. The above mentioned provisionally selected candidates are advised to deposit their requisite fee as mentioned in the University Prospectus through any of the following modes w.e.f. 23rd to 27th of August, 2016:
a) By online payment mode through the University website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in.
b) By generating the pay-in-slip from the university website and depositing the requisite fee at any branch of J&K Bank.
c) By depositing the total fee of first semester as mentioned in the University Prospectus in cash at admission Counter of IUST temporarily functional at J&K Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Amar Singh College, Gogji Bagh Srinagar.
3. The candidates in the Waiting Lists (including Self-Financing Category) are advised to deposit Caution fee (equivalent to the total fee of first semester as mentioned in the University Prospectus at page 109) through any of the modes mentioned above at (2) w.e.f. 23rd to 27th of August, 2016 for admission in case of any available vacancy(ies), failing which it shall be presumed that they are not interested in Admission and accordingly the seat shall be allotted to the next candidate as per the merit and preference. The Caution Fee shall be adjusted in the total fee in case the candidate is admitted or the same shall be refunded if the candidate is not admitted.
4. Those candidates who have already deposited their Caution Fee and stands selected in this Notification need only to download their Admission Letters from the University Website.
5. The candidates having SINGLE Asterisk Mark (*) superscribed on their Roll Numbers are already admitted candidates and have been upgraded from MCA to M.Sc. IT in view of their merit and preference. Such candidates are informed to note the allotment of their upgraded branches for future references.
6. The candidate bearing Entrance Roll No. 100004 in the M.A. International Relations programme was not earlier included in the merit list inadvertently and now stands selected as per the merit.
7. The Selection List of candidates under Sports Category will be notified after the receipt of verification report from the Secretary, J&K State Sports Council.