J&K Police Police Drug De-addiction Centre Selection List
(Advertisement Notice No.CAP/97/2016/2017 dated 07-01-2017)
The following Candidates have been selected for temporary engagement at the Police Drug De-addiction Centre, Gulshan Ground, Jammu for the post mentioned against each:-
1. Shweta Sharma D/o Hari Ram Sharma R/o Rajinder Nagar Bantalab, Jammu
2. Nida Zahara D/o Syed Sulfikar Ali R/O Dowlat Abad, District Srinagar.
1. Baljeet Singh S/o Kartar Singh R/o Vill. Chuna Tehsil Bhaderwah, District Doda.
2. Divya Jamwal D/o Jagdish Singh R/o Near Mubarak Mandi, Jammu.
1. Renu Sharma D/o Kavi Rattan Sharma R/o Durga Nagar, Jammu.
2. Arti Choudhary D/o Rohit Bhaderwaj R/o Mangoli, R.S Pura District Jammu.
1. Rajvinder Kour D/o Gurnam Singh R/o Vill. Kadyal R.S Pura District Jammu.
2. Vijay Lakshmi D/o Bal Krishan Bali R/o Durga Nagar Sec-1, Lane-2, Bantalab Jammu.
1. Mohd Mohasin S/o Mohd Fazalit R/o Thanamang Darhal District Rajouri.
2. Raj Kumar S/o Sat Paul R/o Patoli Brahamana Muthi District Jammu.
1. Owais Mohi-Ud-Din Dar R/o Rasso Narbal-Budgam.
2. Sahil Kumar S/o Harbans Lai R/o Nanak Nagar Jammu.
1. Divya Jamwal D/o Jagdish Singh R/o Choughan Salankhia, Mubarak Mandi-Jammu.
1. Sakshi D/o Viney Bushan R/o Vikas Lane Tallab Tillo-Jammu.
1. Farooq Ahmad S/o Mohd Isaq R/o Gursai Mendhar, District Poonch.
2. Navneet Kour D/o Surinderpal Singh R/o ward No. 1 Baba Deep Singh Nagar, Ghou Manahasan-Jammu.
1. Simi Devi D/o Surinder Kumar R/o Triath Nagar TalabTillo, Bori-Jammu.
2. Rajvinder Kour D/o Gurnam Singh R/o Vill. Kadyal P/o Jassore, R.S Pura-Jammu.
The Selected Candidates shall report in the office of SSP Jammu for joining duties within one week from the date of issue of this notice. They will be allowed to join on production of following Certificates in Original along with one photocopy of each for depositing:-
a) Academic Qualification Certificate.
b) Technical Qualification Certificate.
c) Matriculation/Date of birth Certificate.
d) Experience Certificate.
e) Certificate from the concerned District Industries Centre (DIC) and District Employment and Counseling Centre to the effect that no loan under Self-employment Scheme has been taken by the selectee.
He/She shall have no preferential right whatsoever to claim for his/her permanent employment in wake of temporary engagement. He/She will submit an undertaking on non-judicial paper duly authenticated by 1 st Class Magistrate at the time of joining to this effect.
He/She will have to give at least one month prior notice to Incharge Police DDC Jammu before quitting the job.
Waiting list shall be operated separately for each category.