Selection of Demonstrator in GMC Srinagar.
Selection of Demonstrator in the Department of Pathology of Government Medical College, Srinagar.
Consequent upon resignation of Dr. Sharefa Akhter, Demonstrator (Non PSC) Department of Pathology, Government Medical College, Srinagar and pursuant to the recommendation of Selection Committee which met on 19th March 2020, Dr. Harminder Kour who stand at Serial No. 01 in the waiting list is hereby engaged as Demonstrator, (NPSC), in the Department of Pathology, Government Medical College, Srinagar for a period of (01) year which can be extended up to (03) years, subject to the recommendation of HOD concerned.
The tenure appointment of above NPSC doctors is on academic arrangement basis and will be governed by the rules and regulations envisaged in SRO-24 of 2019 Dated. 10-01-2019.
The appointment of the above doctor is further subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Before joining the Department the selected candidates shall submit an affidavit in the office of the Registrar Academics, Government Medical College, Srinagar, duly attested by the judicial Magistrate/first class Magistrate to the effect that:
a. She is Non-PSC, the information if found wrong the selectee shall be punished under Rules which includes confiscation of the Registration of the Doctor.
b. She will not participate in any kind of strike during the period of her tenure engagement, in the event she proceeded on strike, her tenure engagement shall be terminated without any notice as this service is covered under ESMA Act.
c. She shall remain disciplined during the tenure period, any kind of misconduct make her liable for termination without any prior notice.
d. She is not involved in any criminal activity or there is no FIR pending or registered in any criminal department or police station against her.
e. She leaving the job in midway shall not be entitled for any experience certificate.
f. She will not indulge herself in any private practice, in case she is found doing private practice her appointment shall be terminated without any notice.
2. The above NPSC doctors shall have to execute an agreement with the institution on a prescribed format (Form A) with regard to the various terms and conditions applicable during academic arrangement same can be download from the official website of Government Medical College, Srinagar or can be obtain from the Academic Section of the college.
3. The appointee is required to join within (21) days from the date of issuance of this order failing which the order shall be deemed to have been cancelled. The selected candidates are supposed to submit her joining report in the office of the Registrar Academics, Government Medical College, Srinagar before she is directed to report to the concerned Department.
4. The Demonstrator appointed on Academic Arrangement basis shall be paid as per SRO-24 of 2019 Dated: 10-01-2019.
Government Medical College Srinagar
10-Karan Nagar, Srinagar Kashmir, 190010
Phone No. 0914-2504114 Fax No 0194-2503115
Reference: Advertisement Notice No. 10 of 2020 Dated. 04-02-2020.
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- EFLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 97 Posts
- DRDO-RCI Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2023.
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Bureau of India Jobs.
- IGCAR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps