Sheikh-ul-Alam Memorial Degree College Budgam Revised Date Sheet.
For Regular / Fresh Private candidates of BG 3rd Semester (Batch-2018) & Backlog candidates of (Batch-2016 & 2017) CBCS, Session August 2020
TIMING: 11:30 AM
|Personal Selling and Salesmanship (PSS317)||Chemistry of cosmetics and perfumes (CCP317)||Personality Development (PDV317)|
|Communication skill and personality Development (PPC317/CSP319)||Soft skills for tourism (TTM317)||Computer Applications (CAP317)|
|Early childhood care and Education (ECC317)||Renewable energy and Energy harvesting (REH317)||Apiculture (API317)|
|Techniques of social research (TSR317)||Statistical Methods-I (SM317)||English Language Teaching (ELT317)|
|Archaeology-An introduction (AAI317)||Logic and complex trigonometry (LSC317)||Business Communication (BCM317)|
|Medicinal Botany-1 (MDB317)||Legislative support (LSP317)||PHP programming (PHP319)|
|Physics (PH316)||Learning skill of translation in Urdu (LTU317)|
Detailed Guidelines for Students for the Online MCQ based Examination.
- The online Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based test shall be evaluated through Google Classroom and as a result all the students are advised to join their respective Google Classrooms. For Google class codes contact Prof. Irshad Ahmad Bhat on 7006916983 and Prof. Mohammad Shaft Bhat on 7006599688.
- All the students are advised to make sure that they have access to an active internet connection and any kind of internet accessing device (Computer, Smart Phone, Tablet) on the day of the examination with applications like Google Classroom, Google Chrome and WhatsApp installed in it.
- In the beginning of the online examination, apart from the Name and Examination Roll Number, the students shall be prompted to enter their University Registration Number as well.The same details should be available with the students at all costs and candidates who fail to provide anyone of these details, their responses shall be rejected.
- For the smooth conduct of the main examination, all the students are directed to participate in a mock MCQ test on the Google Classroom and contact their respective teachers in this regard.
- The link for the MCQ test shall be active for the limited time period after which the link shall automatically expire. It is impressed upon the students to submit their responses within the said time limit.
- If a student submits more than one responses in the given time period, only the first response shall be entertained.
- Students who fail to appear in the online examination shall be treated as absent.
For doubt clearance (if any) contact Dr. Bashir Ahmad Sheikh Coordinator Examination on 7006751336.