Engagement as Special Police Officers (SPOs) in J&K Police, District Ganderbal-Physical Fitness Test of the candidates.
Reference: Advertisement Notice issued under endorsement No. GB/M-32/2016/46737- 800 dated: 06.08.2016 by Director General of Police, J&K Srinagar.
NOTICE NO. 03 OF 2016
DATED: 19th OF SEPTEMBER 2016
It is hereby notified that the measurement of Physical Standards of all the Eligible candidates, who have applied for their engagement as Special Police Officers (SFOs) in the J&K Police, in pursuance to the Advertisement Notice issued by Director General of Police J&K Srinagar, shall be conducted in District Police Lines Ganderbal as per following schedule (Tehsil wise):
|SERIAL NO.||NAME OF THE TEHSIL||DATE|
|01.||GANDERBAL, TULLAMULLA||26TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2016|
|02.||WAKURA, LAR||28TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2016|
|03||GUND, KANGAN||29TH OF SEPTEMBER. 2016|
- The candidates are advised to bring along with them the following documents in original and one set of Photostat copies:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matric)
- Academic Qualification Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Four (04) Copies of recent passport size Photographs, if not already submitted.
- They shall also bring along with them the receipt of the application form issued by this office for record and reference.
Special Police Officers (SPOs) Physical Fitness Test notification