STATE MOTOR GARAGES J&K NEW PLOTS JAMMU CLASS-IV INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
Interview of the candidates shortlisted for the post of Class-IV
The interview of the candidates who have applied for the post of Class-IV in the State Motor Garages Department, in pursuance of Advertisement notice No: RCD-886/Oct/2010 dated 19.10.2010 and Re-advertisement Notice No: RCD-886/4388-4408 dated 4.10.2012, and have been shortlisted as per the Notice alongwith Short List dated 08.11.2016 published on 12th November 2016 in local Daily Udaan Jammu, Daily Kashmir Times Jammu on 17″’ November 2016 and Greater Kashmir on 19.11.2016. The interview dates for those candidates shall be held as under:-
|S.No||Division||Date of Interview||Time||Venue|
|01||Kashmir/Leh Ladakh & Kargii||26.12.2016 to 28.12.2016||1030 hours to 1600 hours||State Motor Garages complex Bernina Bye Pass Road Srinaqar|
|02||Jammu||16.01.2017 to 18.01.2017||1030 hours to 1600 hours||State Motor Garages complex New Plots Jammu|
The date-wise list of the candidates, to be interviewed is annexed as “A”B”C” & D to this notice. The candidates are advised to produce the following documents in original at the time of interview, alongwith a set of self attested Photostat copies of certificates:
- Matriculation Certificate (for DOB Purpose) alongwith marks Card.
- 10+2 Certificate alongwith Marks Card.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Self Attested Passport size photographs (02 copies)
- The Candidate(s) shall furnish a undertaking to the effect that:-
- the qualification of the candidate at the time of submission of application was not above 10+2.
- The information furnished by him/her is correct and in case of any false information, the candidate(s) shall be personally responsible for the same and shall be liable for disqualification for interview without any notice and shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
The candidate(s) shall report at the respective venue of interview at 10.00AM sharp on the dates of interview as shown against each in the Annexure A, B,C & D for verification of documents before appearing in the interview.
The interview is subject to change in case of any exigency.
Advertised vide Advertisement Notice No:RCD-886/ Oct/2010 dated 19.10.2010 and Re-advertisement Notice No:RCD-886/4388-4408 dated 4.10.2012.