UMEED Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Office of the Mission Director
J&K State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Green Avenue, Sector 2aa, New Airport Road, Hyderpora, Srinagar H.No.1/1-A Bhalla Enclave, Channi Himmat, Jammu (Website: www.umeedjk.in / E-mail: [email protected] Ph.0194-2439024)
Subject: Filling up of positions in JKSRLM (UMEED) in pursuance to advertisement notice issued under No.MD/JKSRLM/06/2014 dated 11.05.2015.
Whereas. 06 posts of Block Programme Officers were advertised vide Job Announcement Notice issued under No.MD/JKSRLM/06/2014 dated 11.05.2015;
Whereas, vide Umeed Notification No.MD/JKSRLM/Rectt/06/2014 dated 08.06.2015 the lists of eligible and ineligible candidates were notified in the leading dailies and hosted on our official website; Whereas, the objections were received which were examined.
Whereas, dunng examination of the objections it was found that while rechecking the application forms mistakes with regard to determining eligibility had crept in. which had resulted in declaring candidates wrongly eligible/ineligible;
Whereas, a fresh exercise was taken up and all the forms were again scrutinized, and it was found that a large number of candidates who had been declared wrongly eligible in the notification referred to above, were actually ineligible especially in terms of their experience;
Whereas, the matter was placed before the Recruitment Committee and it was decided that the earlier list of eligible/ineligible candidates notified vide Umeed Notification No MD/JKSRLM/Rectt/06/2014 dated 08 06 2015 should be treated as cancelled and a fresh notification issued in consequence of the re-verification of the application forms. Accordingly, vide Umeed Notification No MD/JKSRLM/ Rectt/06/2014 dated 26.08.2015 based on re-venfication of the application forms fresh provisional list of eligible/ineligible candidates was notified for information of all the concerned and objections were invited from the candidates;
Whereas, the objections so received have been examined by this office and the observations thereof are available on our website (www.umeedjk.in) for ready reference of the candidates.
Now, therefore, it is notified for information of all the concerned that the interview of the eligible candidates (list of the eligible candidates is available on our website www.umeedjk.in), who have applied for the contractual position of Block Programme Officers in J&K State Rural Livelihoods Society (Umeed) in pursuance to advertisement notice issued under No.MD/JKSRLM/06/2014 dated 11.05.2015, shall be held on 26.10.2015 at 10:30 AM in the office of Mission Director, JKSRLS, Kashmir (Green Avenue, Sector 2″*, New Airport Road, Hyderpora, Srinagar).
1. A complete list of the eligible candidates is also available on our official website www umeedjk.in for information of the candidates.
2. The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates/testimonials before the Selection Committee. In case any deficiency is proved, the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as ineligible and disqualified accordingly.
3. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabncated/tampered documents/testimomals or making false, incorrect or suppressing matenal information, shall render him/her liable for cnminal prosecution under law. Also canvassing/lobbymg in any form will entail disqualified of the candidate.
4. Failure of a candidate for appeanng in the interview on the scheduled date and time shall debar the candidate from appearing in the interview on any subsequent date and shall forfeit his/her nght of consideration.
5. No supplementary interview shall be conducted in any circumstances.
(a) No TA/DA shall be paid by the Society for appearing in the interview.
(b) All the candidates shall report at least one hour earlier before the start of the interview
(c) Mobile phones are not allowed in the interview