KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO. 2 RECRUITMENT 2017 KV no2 Jammu jobs
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2 Jammu Cantt. requires teachers / Doctor / Nurse / Counselor / Experts / Coaches purely on part time/contractual basis to prepare panel for different posts for the session 2017-18 as per rules and regulations framed by KVS. Eligible candidates may attend the interview as per schedule given below:
PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry,Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Commerce, Sociology, Economics, Computer Science)
1. Two years’Integrated
Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject.
Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject.
PGT (Computer Science)
1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/university recognized by the Govt, of India.
BE. or B.Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
M.Sc (Computer Science) / MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University.
B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University.
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject.
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Date of interview :: 01-03-2017
Name of the post
TGT (English, Hindi, Maths,Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit)
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the Concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under:
a) For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) ForTGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
d) ForTGT(S.St): Anytwoof the Following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e) For TGT (Maths) : Bachelor Degree in
Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics. Chemistry Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
f) For TGT (Science): Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. B.Ed
Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
Date of interview
Name of post
a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.
b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE forthe purpose.
c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. B.Ed Candidates may apply.
Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Date of interview:: 06-03-2017
Name of posts
Computer Instructor, Doctor, Nurse, Experts in Art and Craft, Music (Vocal and Instrumental), Dance, Experts in Games and Sports, Coaches, Badminton, Kabaddi, Counsellor
Computer Instructor: BE/B. Tech (Computer Science)/M.Sc (IT)/B.Sc (Comp. Science)
Doctor: Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI with BLS Certificate.
Nurse: B.Sc Nursing/ 3 Years Diploma with BLS Certificate Sports Coaches Graduation with B.P.Ed/ NIS/SAI/SAT Dance and Music Experts : Post Graduate in Music Vocal/lnstrument or fine Arts Experience prefered.
Councellor : MA/M.Sc(Psychology), Regular One year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Councelling or M.A/M.SC/ M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed. one year PGDGC.
Date of interview:: 11-03-2017
For Further Clarifications regarding Qualification visit KVS website : www.kvsangatan.nic.in
• For the post of TGTs and PRTs on contractual part-time basis, priority will be given to CTET qualified Candidates.
• Screen Test may be conducted on the date of interview looking into the strength of candidates.
• Candidates will attend the interview with Original Certificates of Qualifications and Experience.
• Interested candidates may apply and submit the Biodata form by 25-02-2017.