Free coaching for Civil Services aspirants belonging to ST category.
In continuation to this office Notification No. DECCJ/Coachlng/2016-17/637-43 dated 16-02-2017 published in the Early Times newspaper dated 17.02.2017 regarding free coaching to eligible candidates of District Jammu belonging to ST category that the Department of Tribal Affairs has devised a scheme for coaching for disadvantaged ST candidates in quality coaching institutions to enable them to appear in competitive examinations and succeed in obtaining an appropriate job in the Central/State services.
How to apply
The eligible candidates are informed to submit their applications forms enclosed herewith alongwith documents given below in the office of Deputy Director Employment District Employment & Counseling Centre. 34 D/C Green Belt Park, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu by or before 28th February. 2017 during working hours i.e.. 10:00 AM to 04:00 PH.
Last Date 28th February. 2017
1. Date of Birth Certificate (1oth Diploma).
2. Qualification Certificates alongwith marksheets (Graduation & above).
3. Caste Certificate (ST).
4. Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC).
5. Income Certificate (issued by the competent authority).
6. Photocopy of Aadhar Card & Voter Card.
7. Six Passport size photographs.
8. Physically Handicapped Certificate, if any (issued by the competent authority.
9. Proof of result qualified of Preliminary Exam of State/Central Civil Services).
For More Details…
District Employment & Counseling Centre
34 D/C. Green Belt Park, Gandhi Nagar Jammu
Email- [email protected] Phone No. 0191-2436633