THE J&K BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS(BOPEE)
Sub: Admission Notification for Common Entrance Test (CET) -2018 (B.E./B.Tech Courses only)- extension of date of online submission of forms.
NOTIFICATION NO. 014-BOPEE OF 2018 DATED 01-03-2018
Board of Professional Entrance Examinations has invited online applications from desirous and eligible candidates for appearing in CET examination, 2018 vide its Notification No. 002-BOPEE of 2018 dated 29-01 -2018. The last date for submission of forms, which is 03-03-2018 is hereby extended up to 12-03-2018. The candidates who have not applied so far but are willing to do so may apply accordingly. The important details of the Notification No. 002-BOPEE of 2018 dated 29-01-2018 are reproduced as under:-ELIGIBILITY:
The Applicant must:
1. Be permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State;
2. Have passed Hr. Sec. Part-ll (12th/l 0+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board/University. The candidates appearing/appeared in 12th class examination can also apply for the Entrance Test;
3. Be at least 17 years old on 31 st December of the relevant year (2018) and have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in 10+2 examination for Open Merit Category candidates, including the Children of Defence Personnel, Children of Para-Military Forces, Children of State Police Personnel and candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports and 40% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and other Backward Classes.
4. Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subject in case of admission to B.E/B.Tech. Engineering Courses.
5. The candidates appearing/appeared in 10+2 (12th Class) annual examination can also apply to appear in CET-2018. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards before or at the time of filling in Online Form for counselling/selection, if they figure in the list of the candidates qualified or called for counselling as the case may be. If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he/she shall not be considered for admission.
6. The candidates applying under TFW category are open merit candidates. They must fulfill eligibility conditions prescribed for open merit candidates.
Note: There is no upper age bar for appearing in the Entrance Test foradmission to Engineering Courses, both in Government and Private Colleges.
a. No under Process certificate will be accepted:
b. The information provided by the candidates in the online Application Form cannot be verified from the original documents by the BOPEE officials before admission of candidates. The information on the Application Form downloaded page or on the Admit Card of candidate shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of such information/category certificate by the BOPEE. Therefore, if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has provided false or incorrect information in respect of any eligibility condition(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice;
The candidates are warned not to resort to any unfair / fraudulent means or act of impersonation at the time of Entrance Test or upload any objectionable material including a photo of any object, other than his/her own photograph while submitting the online form. In case, a candidate is found taking recourse to such acts, criminal prosecution shall be launched against him/her and his/her abettors. He/she shall be permanently debarred from appearing in the entrance Test in future. Original Documents required to be submitted in the Institution at the time of Admission:-
a. Marks certificate of the qualifying examinations;
b. Date of birth (Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education;
c. Permanent Resident Certificate; and
d. Category Certificate, if any.
e. Any other document as may be required by the Institution.
i. The sports category candidates have to indicate their sports category on the Application Form. They are also required to submit their Sports certificate(s) in the office of the Secretary, J&K State Sports Council Jammu/Srinagar for determining their sports points which will be afterwards officially forwarded by the Council to the BOPEE. The BOPEE, however, shall not be responsible for non-inclusion of any candidate in the list forwarded by the Sports Council or for their delay in submission sports points to the BOPEE.
ii. The candidates having more than one reserved category certificate can get benefit of only category indicated and uploaded along with the Application Form which in no case shall changed afterwards.The candidate, whose category certificate has not been found valid, will be considered in open merit, if otherwise found eligible without any further notice.
Further, candidates desirous of applying are required to upload scanned copies of their documents like PRC, category certificate, if any, Date of Birth, marks card of qualifying examination, besides photograph, thumb impression and signature as per the details provided in the Notification No. 002-BOPEE of 2018 dated 29-01-2018.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!