Schedule for Physical Tests for the Posts of Constable in Jammu & Kashmir Police, J&K Police
Test : Physical Endurance Test / Physical Measurement Test
Province : Jammu
Schedule : 20 March 2017 to 21 April 2017
Complete District and Venue List
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR PET/PMT
1. Your admission to the PET venue will be subject to production of the call letter/admit card. The candidates will be allowed to appear only at the centre, date and time allotted to him/her. No request for changing the date time or centre of PET will be entertained under any circumstances.
2. You should be present at the PET Venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time of the Test. Candidate/s reporting late shall not be permitted
3. No repeat/ second change relaxation in standard for PET will be given under any circumstances. Similarly there will be no re-adjustment of Venue or date.
4. J&K Police Recruitment Board will not be liable / responsible for any loss/injury/damage, whether direct or consequential, suffered by any candidate during PET. Candidate are advised in their own interests that they must be physically and otherwise fit to undertake the PET and observe due care to avoid injury/damage loss to either themselves or otherwise during the process of PET.
5. There are no regulations for dress/shoes etc. for PET Candidates are advised to wear dress/shoes etc. which they find most comfortable for the PET.
6. Candidates are required to make their own arrangement for Traveliing/Boarding/Lodging/ Belongings i.e. Mobile & Bags. Use of Mobile phone during Pet is strictly prohibited. No claim for TA/DA to attend tests is permissible to any category in any condition.
7. The call letter/admit card is only a permission to appear for the Pet. Issue of the admit card is in no way indicative that J&K PRB is otherwise satisfied with details and documents of candidate and does not give any claim to the candidate to any appointment whatsoever in J&K Police.
8. The decision of the J&K PRB or officer nominated on behalf of J&K PRB with regard to any issue concerning PET shall be final and binding.
9. The Candidates are advised to bring with them all the original documents on the date of PET.