JKSSB Criteria of selection for the posts for which CBT was conducted from 14th-18th November, 2017- regarding
1. The Criteria of selection for the posts for which Computer based test was held from 14th-18th November, 2017, is given item wise here under.
2. There will be no Viva for all these posts (except the items of Junior Assistants where it has already been notified) and hence there will be no shortlisting.
3. However, candidates will be shortlisted in 1:5 in respect of those posts/items where practical test etc., is required to be conducted.
4. A provisional selection list will be notified requiring the candidates to appear for counselling along with their Original documents/certificates. A candidate would finally be recommended, as selected, to the concerned department only after his eligibility is found to be in order as per the rules.
5. In case, a candidate fails to produce his/her original documents/certificates/Bonafide etc., on the day of counselling or if he/she remains absent, the next candidate in order of merit will be recommended without any further opportunity as the Board cannot keep the selection process open for years. Any such, candidate who remains absent or fails to produce his/her documents, will be declared “disqualified”. The candidates are as such being notified in advance to keep their documents ready for the counselling sessions which will commence from mid-January, 2018, onwards.