GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Health and Medical Education Department
CIVIL SECRETARIAT, SRINAGAR.
Subject: Appointment of Consultant (Anesthesiology) in the Health Department.
Reference: Letter No. PSC/DR/Consultant Anesthesiology/2014 dated:21-09-201 5
from J&K, Public Service Commission.
GOVERNMENT ORDER NO. 697 HMEOF2015
As recommended by the J&K, Public Service Commission, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment, on regular temporary basis, of following twenty two (22) doctors as Consultant (Anesthesiology) in the Pay Band of Rs. 1 5600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 66007- in tiie Health (Gazetted) Services:
|Open Merit Category|
|1.||Nazia Nazir||Nazir Ahmed Lai||20-Jeelanabad Peerbagh Hyderpora Srinagar|
|2.||Andleeb Fazal Qurashi||Fazal Haq Qurashi||Bahie Kokernag Anantnag|
|3.||Humera Manzoor||Syed Manzoor Ahmad||H.No. 46 Umar Enclave Sanat Nagar Barzulla|
|4.||Gazala Karim Khan||Syed Karim Khan||H.No. 01 Lane No. 01 A Ahmad South City Nowgam Srinagar|
|5.||Syed Mohd Shahid||Syed Mohd Sayeed||SK Colony Sector: 02 Qamarwari Srinagar|
|6.||Jyoti Sakral||Tarsem Kumar Sakral||72-A Chowqhan Salathian Mubarak Mandi Panjtirthi Jammu|
|7.||Ihsan Ul Haq||Bashir Ahmad Misqar||Baqhe Sunder Bala, Zampa Kadal Karan Naqar|
|8.||Manzoor Ahmad Gul||Mohd Shaban Najar||New Colony Sopore Baramulla|
|9.||Farhana Bashir||Bashir Ahmad Khan||H.No.05 Noorabad Colony Near Janiia Masjid Hyderpora|
|10.||Basharat Farooq||Farooq Ahmad Rather||Dadi Kadal Tanki Pora Near Kuchai Traders Srinaqar|
|11.||Sucheta Hans||Kabal Chand||H.No. 158-B Old Janipur Jammu|
|12.||Faheem Ahmad Patloo||Ghulam Nab Patloo||H.No. Ill Lane No.03 Sir Syed Colony Upper Soura Srinaqar|
|13.||Iqra Nazir||Nazir Ahmad Naqash||Gotapora Botakadal Lai Bazar Srinagar|
|14.||Ajaz Ahmad Wani||Ghulam Ahmad Wani||Lasjan Zoo Srinagar|
|15.||Madhvi Gupta||Jugal Kishore Gupta||154 A/D Green Belt Park Gandhi Nagar Jammu|
|16.||Shaheena Chalkoo||Abdul Hamid Chalkoo||C/0 Gulberg Colony Sector 01 Hyderpora|
|17.||Masood Rashid||Abdul Rashid||Umar Colony-A Mugal Road Rashdeen, Mohalla Naseem Abad Srinagar|
|18.||Syed Nazinia||Muzaffar Alam||121 Ushkara Baramulla|
|19.||Jahangir Nazir Kawoosa||Nazir Ahmed Kawoosa||Madbagh Nowshera Srinagar|
|20.||Rlyaz Ahmad Malik||Mohd Ashraf Malik||Gopal Pora Tehsll Anantnag|
|Resident of Backward Area Category|
|21.||Mohmad Hanieef Want||Kh Ab Ahad Wani||Village: Nehama Pampore, Pulwama|
|22.||Zakir Hussain Shah||Gh Ahmed Shah||Khalhar Sagam Tehsll: Kokernag Anantnag|
The appointees shall report to Directorates of Health Services of the respective Divisions,
as per their residential address, for the purpose of joining. The concerned Directors shall allow
them-to join only after verification of their following certificates, in original:
- Academic/Professional eligibility qualification certificates.
- Internship Completion certificate from any recognized Institution.
- State/Central Registration Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Certificates from the concerned authorities to the effect that no loan under self employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
- Relevant category certificates (in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
The above appointment shall further be subject to the following conditions:
- that tiie appointees will report for duty within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of this order, failing which their appointment will be treated as cancelled ab-initio without any further notice.The joining time shall not be extended in any circumstances.
- that the appointees shall be on probation for a period of two years as per the Jammu & Kashmir Health and Family Welfare (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 201 3 read with the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1956.
- each appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from Inspector General of Police, (CID), J&K to whom a reference shall be made by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/ Kashmir, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her appointment and his/her appointment as such shall be deemed to have cancelled ab-initio.
- verification/genuineness of the qualification certificates, reserved category certificates (wherever applicable) from the concerned issuing authorities.
- that, if on verification, the certificates /documents produced by the candidate(s) are proved fake or forged, the appointment shall be cancelled ab-initio.
- the inter-se-seniority shall be in accordance with merit position assigned to them by the J&K Public Service Commission.
- that appointment is subject to outcome of writ petition pending, if any, before any competent court of law on the subject.
that the salary of the above named appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed unless and until satisfactory character and antecedents / verification/genuineness of the qualification certificates, reserved category certificates is received.