Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Jobs
|Name of post||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Industrial Workman Grade – I||52||26||94||178||350|
A. Assistant Manager
For External Candidates (BRBNMPL)
- You must have B.Tech / B.E. /AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) with 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognised Institute / University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Printing Technology branches of engineering.
- You should have two years post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit.
For Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL)
- You Should have passed in B. Tech. / B.E. / AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) in any branch of engineering from a Government recognised University / Institute.
- You should have at least 2 years of service in the Company
You should have passed Engineering Diploma in any discipline from a Government recognised University / Institute and should have at least 10 years of service in the Company.
B. Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)
- You should have passed Diploma in Printing / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Tool & Die / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University.
- You should also have at least 1-year post-qualification experience in production / manufacturing unit.
- You should have passed ITI/NTC/NAC in the trades of Letter Press/Offset/ Plate-making/ Graphic arts/ Retoucher/ Tool and Die Maker/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance/ Machinist/ Machinist Grinder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/C.O.E trade of Production & Manufacturing/C.O.E trade of Electronics/ C.O.E trade of Electrical with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (50% in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University.
- You should have at least 2 years post-qualification experience in production / manufacturing unit.
- 1-year Apprentice Training in the production / manufacturing unit will also be counted for the purpose of two years post qualification experience.
- Assistant Manager – Applicants whose age is upto 31 years can apply.
- Industrial Workman Grade-I –
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 28 years
- Assistant Manager:
Pay Band: Rs. 15050 – 41760 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5520/.
Probation Period: 1 year on a pay of Rs. 15050 + Grade Pay of Rs.5520 per month.
- Industrial Workman Grade-I
Pay Band: Rs. 7000 – 24240 with Grade Pay of Rs.2280/.
Probation Period: 1 year on a monthly stipend of Rs. 16000/.
In addition to all this, you will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance and certain other Allowances as per the rules of the Company which will be applicable to both the posts.
Rs. 300/– for all the applicants.
No Fees – for SC/ST/PWD/Internal (BRBNMPL) applicants.
Events Important Dates
Date of Applying Online 14th Feb 2017 to 28th Feb 2017
Date of making online payment 14th Feb 2017 to 28th Feb 2017
Date of Online Written Exam 25th March 2017