IBPS Recruitment 2017 – 1315 posts of I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer and others
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017/ January 2018. Jkalerts.com will provide you the complete information about this job opening, No. of post, Eligibility, How to apply, Last date. More Details about these vacancies are given below.
Name of the post
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 195 Posts
Total Number of post 1315 posts
Educational Qualification :
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit :
20 to 30 years As on 01.11.2017. Age of Relaxation 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years of OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank ,UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank Vijaya Bank.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 07.11.2017- 27.11.2017
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 07.11.2017- 27.11.2017
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary December 2017
Online Examination – Preliminary 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
Result of Online exam – Preliminary January 2018
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2018
Online Examination – Main 28.01.2018
Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination February 2018
Download of call letters for interview February 2018
Conduct of interview February 2018
Provisional Allotment April 2018
Last date to apply 27.11.2017