OFFICE OF THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OFFICER JAMMU
In pursuance of Ciovcrnmcnt Order No. C)7-SW of 2010 Dated:* 18-01-2010 applications on prescribed format (Annexure-A) are invited from the eligible female candidates for engagement its Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers on Honorarium basis for Anganwadi Centres where vacancy existed due to resignation and death in the ICDS Project Jammu, the detail of which is given here under:-
|S.No.||Name of ICDS Project||Location of vacant Anganwadi Centre/ Wnrd No.||Name of post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Jammu||Dogra Hall C/08||A W W||01|
|2||Jammu||Shopping Centre A Bakshi Nagar/27||A W W||01|
|3||Jammu||Shopping Centre A Bakshi Nagar/27||AWH||Ol|
|5||Jammu||Main Chowk Janipur/37||AWH||01|
|6||Jammu||Jwaha Nagar C/16||A W H||Ol|
|9||Jammu||Rehari||A W H||01|
I OR ANGANWADI WORKERS:
Eligibility Criteria as per the Government Order No. 07-SW of 2010 Dated: – 18-01-2010 in respect of selection of Anganwadi VV’orkers/Aiigutivviitli Helpers is sis under:-
- The applicant must be perniavieiu resident of Jammu &Kashmir State;
- Age as on 1,1,20 1 5 should be between I 8 years – 44 years;
- Minimum educational qualification is Malric and in case no Matriculate candidate is available, middle pass candidate may be considered ;(The Middle Pass Certificate must be duly countersigned
by the concerned Zonal Hductaion Officer).
- The candidate should belong to the same location/ Habitation/ where the Anganwadi Center is located.
If a suitable candidate is not available in that local ion/habi tat ion the selection shall be made from the Municipal limit of that area*
- I he weight age shall be given to the viva- voce anti academic qualification on pro-data basis as per the breakup given below:- ( I > Matriculation : 85 Points.
(2) Viva- Voce : 15 Points.
EOR am; ANAVAD1 HELPERS:
Eligibility Criteria as per the Government Order No. 07-SW of 2010 Dated:- 18-01-2010 in respect of selection of Anganwadi Helpers is as tandcr:-
1 The selection of Helper shall be restricted to the locaiion/habitation where Anganwdi centre is located.
- Age as on I . I .20 I 5 should be between I 8 years – 45 years;
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir State;
-4. Minimum educational qualification is Middle Pass. In case no Middle Pass candidate is
available, candidate with lesser qualification may be considered;(The Middle Pass Certificate must be duly countersigned by the concerned Zonal Eductaion Officer).
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from BPL category in the following order of priority, (a) Widow, (b) Divorcee, (c) Orphan, and (d) any candidate from amongst poorest of the poor in the location/ habitation of Municipal area.
- I he candidate considered for Anganwadi Helper should have sufficient accommodation with proper sanitation available to be exclusively used for running the Anganwadi Centre.
- In case of a tic up for selection of Anganwadi Helpers, preference shall be given to the most deserving among the deserving Candidates.
I he application forms (as per format given in Anne.\ure-A duly filled in and attached with the requisite documents attested by any Ciazettcd Officer shall reach the office of the undersigned by any meansw ithin I 5 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (upto 4:00 PM).
Document to he attached with a ppii cation form (Duly attested Magistrate)
- Permanent Resident C ertificate he State Subject certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of residence of concerned of same location/ Habitation issued by Municipal Corporation of Jammu.
4 Academic qualification certificate (Matric) w ith marks sheets. 8,h pass certificate/ marks sheet in case of Anganwadi Helper,
- Copy of Ration Card as proof of BPL in case of Anganwadi I lelpers.
- In case of Anganwadi I lelpers, where applicable, certificate of being Widow/ divorcee/ orphan to be issued b>’ any competent authority/ Gazetted Officer.
- One sell addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs 5/- affixed
Note: – No application form shall he entertained after expiry of the last date.
Incomplete application, if any, received will be rejected.