GOVT JOBS IN INDIRA GANDHI GOVT. DENTAL COLLEGE, JAMMU
Name of Post / No.of Posts
1. Lecturer Periodontics 02
2. Lecturer Pedodontics 01
3. Lecturer Oral Pathology 02
4. Lecturer Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 01
S. Lecturer Prosthodontics 02
6. Lecturer Oral Medicine & Radiology O1
7. Lecturer Conservative Dentistry 02
8. Lecturer Orthodontics O1
Total Vacancies 12
Application fee :: Rs. 500/-
How to apply
Applications on the prescribed form which can be had from the Accounts Section of this college on payment of Rs. 500/-(Rs. Five hundred only) in the shape of Bank Draft of J&K Bank Ltd. of any branch of the State payable at Jammu, which shall be in the name of Principal Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of lecturers purely on Academic Arrangement basis for teaching purpose only in terms of SRO-384 of 2009 dated 14-12-2009 read with SRO 409 dated 19-09-2013 in Government Dental College & Hospital, Jammu initially for a period of one(Ol) year or till these posts are filled up on regular basis under ruled’, whichever is earlier in the following disciplines:-
1. The applicant should have Masters Degree or equivalent in the concerned speciality recognized by the Dental Council of India
2. The candidate must have two years teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Registrar/Demonstrator /Tutor from any DCI (Dental Council of India) recognized institute after Post-graduation.
3. In-Service candidates shall not be eligible for the engagement to above mentioned posts.
Maximum age :: 63 years.
Documents enclosed :: The attested true copies (two sots) of the following documents with their application form:-
1. BDS /MDS degree & Internship completion certificate
2. Marks certificates of all professional examinations.
3. Valid Registration certificate issued by J&K State Dental Council.
4. Attempt certificate of all the BDS/MDS examinations issued by the University.
5. Professional publications in a standard Medical/Dental journal.
6. Distinetion/National Scholarship during BDS/MDS Honour/Medical/Academic merit certificates.
7. Date of Birth certificate. (Matriculation).
8. Teaching experience as Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator issued by competent authority.