Jammu & Kashmir Land Records Management Agency (JaKLaRMA) Engagement of Retired Revenue Officers / Officials Jobs Recruitment 2019.
JaKLaRMA/Settlement Organization for implementation of Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme.
- The Jammu & Kashmir Land Records Management Agency (JaKLaRMA) a Nodal Agency of Revenue Department in the Office of Financial Commissioner (Rev) has undertaken the task of implementing “Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme” in the State of Jammu & Kashmir. The JaKLaRMA desires to engage dedicated and professional retired Revenue Officers/Officials purely on temporary basis to work in the project in Jammu and Kashmir Division.
- The engagement of Retired Revenue Officials on contractual basis shall be initially for a period of 6 months on payment of consolidated remuneration indicated against each category.
- The Retired Patwari/Girdawar and Naib Tehsildar/Tehsildar shall be paid honorarium of Rs. 15,000/- and Rs. 20,000/- per month respectively.
- Accordingly, applications are invited on the format at Annexure “A” from the eligible Retired Revenue Officials for the post of Revenue Consultant under DILRMP at the following address at Jammu as per scheduled dates given below:-
|a) Date of Commencement for submission of online/Registered cover/by hand application
|b) Last date for submission of application.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of the Deputy Commissioner Jammu.
- The applications complete in all respect should reach the office of the / Deputy Commissioner, Jammu by or before 25th of January, 2019 along with ‘ reauisite documents.
Read more Govt Jobs
Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Recruitment 2019
Central University of Jammu CUJ Jobs Recruitment 2019 Non Teaching Posts
J&K Govt JKICDS Jobs Recruitment 2019
Jammu and Kashmir JK High Court Recruitment 2019 148 posts
- The engagement must be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The applicant must be permanent resident of J&K State.
- The applicant must be a Retired Revenue Officer/Official (Patwari/Girdawar/Naib Tehsildar/Tehsildar) from the J&K Govt. Revenue Services.
- The applicant must be below 68 years of age. Physically active and capable of conducting field visits.
- The period of contract shall be initially for a period of 6 months, extendable further after assessment of the performance of the incumbent. The services of the engagee shall be terminable at one month’s notice from either side.
- There should not be any case of criminal nature pending against the candidate in any Police Station/Crime Branch/Vigilance Organization of the Court of Law.
- The applicant shall work full time in the Project during the contract period and will not accept any other assignment during this period.
- The applicant shall produce Proof of retirement such as PPO
- For any matter in respect of which no provision has been made in the advertisement, decision of the JaKLaRMA shall be final and binding on the applicant.
- The services of the Revenue Consultant so engage shall be utilized, if required in any District, of the respective Division.