DIRECTORATE GENERAL, CRPF (MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Tel. 011-24364230, 24360238,24360239 (Fax-No-24363120)
ONLINE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO FILL UP RESERVED/BACKLOG/CURRENT VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB- INSPECTOR (STENO) IN CRPF
Availability of link for online application w.e.f, 01/02/2016 Closing date of applications: 01/0312016.
Online Applications through website of CRPF at (www.cnitlndia.com) are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up of vacancies, through online direct recruitment, as under :-
BACKLOG * – 58 ** – 65 “* -41, **“- 28
Note(i) Vacancies notified above are subject to change i.e. may increase or decrease, due to administrative reasons.
- If suitable Ex.servicemen candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for Ex. servicemen will be filled by non-Ex, servicemen candidates of respective categories.
- If suitable departmental candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for LDCE will be filled by open market of respective categories.
- The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to continue.
- Pay Scale : Pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 8,560/-
P.M.) & other allowances admissible to Central Govt, employees from time to time under the Rules.
- Age limit: Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1“ March 2016, which
is the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/03/1991 and not later than 01/03/1998).
- Education Qualification : Intermediate (10+2) on equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note : Two or Three year Diploma Certificate in technical education done after 10* class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
- Eligibility Conditions: Skill Test (On computer):
Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
Transcription time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Note (i) Skill tests (transcription) will be conducled/done only on computers. Computers & key boards for the purpose will be provided by the Recruitment Centres
- Mode/Procedure/Method for conducting skill test will be decided by the department.
- Skill Test in Hindi shall be conducted only on “Remington Gaii Key layout with MANGAL Font” Specimen of “MANGAL font” will be available in web site “www.crpf.nic.in”.
- Physical Standard:
|HEIGHT||For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||Male||Female|
|165 cms||155 cms|
|Relaxation : Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|CHEST (For Male candidates only)||All except Scheduled Tribe candtdates(Genl/OBC/SC)||Unexpanded||Expanded|
|77 cms||82 cms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
|Chest expansion should be minimum 05 Cms|
|WEIGHT||Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards (For males and females). Over/under weight will be disqualification at the stage of medical examination only.|
- Medical Standard : The Candidate should be medically fit in all respect at the time of recruitment process. He will be medically examined as per existing medical guidelines.
- How to apply : The application must be submitted through ONLINE mode. Off-line applications will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily. Candidates can submit their application through website “ crpfindia.com“.
- Application Fee : A Sum of Rs. 100/- is required to he paid as application fee which will be paid through State Bank of India either in the form of Chalfan or Online payment through Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
NOTE : I. Sec full details of notification published in weekly Employment Newspaper on 30/01/2016 and also available in CRPF website i.e. www.crnl’.nic.in.
- Detailed instructions/guidelines & procedure regarding submission of application through online are available in website “www.crpfindia.com“.