Advertisement Notice No ST/C/2015/1862-67 dated17-11-2015
Applications are invited afresh from the eligible Permanent Residents of J&K State who are within the age group of 18-40 Years as on 01.01.2015 for temporary project positions in Patent Information Centre being established by J&K State Science Technology and Innovation Council in collaboration with Technology Information, Forecasting Assessment Council , DST GOI at Srinagar as per details given as under :
|Scientist-B:||Number of Positions 01 (one).|
|Emoluments||@ Rs.49,965/- per month fixed|
|Nature appointment||• Purely temporary-|
|Period of appointment||• Initially for a period of one year likely to be Continued for a further period of two years subject to satisfactory performance|
|Minimum Qualification & Experience||I. Good academic record with First Class Masters Degree in any Science Subject or First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering from any recognized University & having|
II. Knowledge/Experience in IPR Supported by documental Evidence/ Experience in Searching through free & professional patent database /Experience in Patent drafting and Claim constructions /Patent Agent Certification by the Patent office (Minimum twelve months Experience)
|Desirable||I) PhD in any Science Subject or Masters Degree in Engineering|
II) PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
|Project Scientist-I||Number of Positions : 01 (one)|
|Emoluments||@ Rs 20,000/-PM fixed for 1st two years & Rs.23000/-PM for 3rd year.|
|Nature appointment||P u re ly temporary|
|Period of appointment||Initially for a period of one Year. Likely to be Continued for a further period of two years subject to satisfactory performance|
|Minimum Qualification & Experience||1. Good academic record with First Class Master’s Degree in Computer Science or First Class Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering & having|
2. Knowledge/Experience in IPR Supported by documental Evidence (Minimum Six months Experience)
|Desirable||• PhD in Computer Science or Masters Degree in Computer Engineering|
• PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
|Job Requirement :Pa||ent searches through IPR databases (on line and off line) ,Patent ,Copyright ,GI & Design Filing, Analysis|
of Patent Information, Guiding inventors in Patenting and protecting IPR, Assist in promotion of IPR in the state through Conducting of patent Awareness Workshops & IPR faculty Training camps, Panel discussions, Special Sessions ,Lecturers and training, development of curricula and publishing IPR awareness materials in English and local languages Terms & Conditions
- Only Eligible candidates who strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria (qualification & experience) should apply to avoid any inconvenience Experience Claimed should be supported by documental Evidence/Certificate
- Eligible candidates should send duly filled in Application form on Prescribed format complete in all respects along with Passport Size Photograph, accompanied by Self attested Copies of Matriculation/DOB Certificate , Permanent Resident Certificate, Qualification Certificates, Patent/IPR Experience Certificate in a cover with a mention of “Application for the Project Position
of- ” (addressed to Joint Director J&K State Science, Technology & Innovation Council 5 B/C Gandhi Nagar Jammu Pin
180004 or Assistant Director J&K Science Technology and Innovation Council Camp Office Energy Bhawan, SDA Colony Bemina, Srinagar Pin190018) by Registered/Speed Post or in person so as to reach on or before 20.12-2015 Applications incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- Applications would be short listed on the basis of academic merit and experience. Maximum candidates up to 5 times the number of posts shall be called for interview after screening on the basis of Grade Points to be awarded based on the marks obtained in the requisite minimum academic qualification & additional Grade points for desirable qualification as per following breakup & calculations
- 60 Points to be awarded 10 Points to be awarded
(for Minimum Qualification on pro-rata basis) (for Experience or knowledge in IPR Max.2Points/Year)
- 10 Points to be awarded for PhD/Diploma in IPR) N 20 Points for interview
- Only short listed Candidates shall be called for interview.
- Selected Candidates will be required to join the post within 15 days of the date of issue of appointment letter, failing which his/her appointment will be treated as cancelled and offer will be given to the next candidate in the selection list.
- Duration of the above positions is Co-terminus with the project & the services can be terminated at any point of time due to nonrelease of grant by the funding agency.
- J&K SST&IC holds no responsibility for his/her regularization/absorption against any regular post on termination of the project as the post is purely temporary .The incumbent will stand terminated automatically on expiry of the project.
- He/she will not be entitled to any GPF/PPF or other benefits admissible to regular employees.
- Selected Candidates would be required to give affidavit stating that he/she shall have no claim for absorption in J&K SST&IC or claim a regular pay scale of the Government.